“OK restaurant”
Review of LagerHeadz - CLOSED

LagerHeadz
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Odessa, Florida
“OK restaurant”
Reviewed February 1, 2012

This place is average. The food, the service and the atmosphere. The prices are OK.

• Visited April 2011

Galax, Virginia
“Clean fresh Oysters”
Reviewed January 7, 2012

I spent an afternoon in the outdoor bar on a warm Saturday afternoon. Ordered a dozen oysters (.50/ea.). They were fresh, not humongous, and shells were clean. Had a great flavor, and the price was great! \Ordered a couple of draft beers, service was prompt and they haqve Wi-Fi. Will be back.

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank GalaxGator
Tarpon Springs, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worst waitress EVER, horrible food, stinky and dirty.”
Reviewed October 2, 2011

For the love of pete...people..don't go here. We ate at Snookers about 1.5 years ago, and it was fine. Went there yesterday, and it's now called "Lagerheadz"...so we figured we would try it again. We were sat outside by the fungi-mold-smell-pond, that smelled so bad, I wanted to leave.

The waitress came over and while she was nice, she should not be a waitress. I seriously thought I was in a SNL skit. She may have been totally tweaking on LSD, I don't know what the heck was wrong with her. Her timing was off, she asked weird questions, she kept forgetting to bring stuff...truly bizarre. At the end she said, "so like, you think your experience was ummm....(pause) enjoyable?" Huh? Every time she came to the table, my IQ went down.

She brought out our meal. I had the nachos, husband had crab cakes and onion rings, and the kids had kids meals. She brought out an extra order of fries and apologized and asked if we wanted them taken off our bill. Huh? We didn't order them! She kept saying, "well, I can ask my manager, unless you want them." Bizarre. Husbands crab cakes and onion rings were greasy and bad. My nachos were okay. Kids food okay. My kids chocolate milk had ice in it. Huh? So she wouldn't drink it.

Never again. I see this place closing soon. Don't go.

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank ShannoninKC
Tarpon Springs, Florida, USA
“Terrible Food”
Reviewed August 5, 2011

We recently moved to Florida, and settled in Tarpon Springs. Every week or so we try a new restaurant trying to find something good. It seems that most restaurants that are near tourist areas don't even try, figuring most of their clientele is one time only.

We went for dinner on a Thursday evening, and were told to pick our seat outside. None of the tables seemed very clean, and when the waitress came up, she kinda brushed the table off with a rag. I'm pretty sure that did not clean or sanitize anything. Then our appetizer came, missing the blue cheese dip that was supposed to come with it, but the waitress had disappeared, and we were starving, so we ate it as is. Both of the entrees we ordered were basically hot, under seasoned, VERY greasy and totally unappetizing. We ate a few mouthfulls and then just decided to get out of there. The waitress seemed surprised we didn't want to go boxes. Unfortunately the food was SO bad we won't go back. It wasn't even worth complaining to the business, as I don't think a second chance could improve the food nearly enough.

Sure the baby gators were cute, but save your money and go to McD's; at least the greasy food there tastes decent compared to Snookers.

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank Lyrically
Tampa, Florida
“Local place - good food”
Reviewed July 31, 2011

We went there for the first time since we oved to FL. The locals seem to frequent the place although people do come just to look at the baby alligators out back in the pond. The main dining room is in the bar area which is interesting since the bar is a big boat with fishing boat captains' chairs around it. Service was good and food was reasonably priced. Afterwards we went out to the back bar for a drink whcih resembles a tiki hut atmosphere. Definitely a one of a kind place....We will go there again.

Visited July 2011