“Great Ice-Cream!”

Muzzie's Ice Cream & Sandwich
Ranked #4 of 9 Dessert in Tarpon Springs
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Can't tell you about the other foods they serve, but their ice-cream is great. Been there many times with the kids and we keep coming back, when we are in town. Nice large scoops.

Reviewed August 2, 2012

I live 1500 miles from Tarpon Springs but I am still mouth watering for a Muzzie's sandwich. It starts with delicious homemade bread. There is a good variety of sandwiches on the menu. Not only are the sandwiches amazing, the ice cream is to die for. I couldn't get enough of their peanut butter ice cream while I was visiting Tarpon Springs. If you like sandwiches and ice cream, Muzzie's is the place for you.

1  Thank Hacheta
Reviewed May 23, 2012

This place not only makes great sandwiches but you really need to try the great desserts. They have some of the best desserts i have ever had. All home made. Great job Muzzie's.

1  Thank soupsrus
Reviewed March 23, 2012

the sandwich was tasty and the selection was amazing.
my other half has been before and raves about the fried ice cream, which i have yet to try.
we are so full after our meal that i haven't had a chance to taste it yet....but you can bet i will.

1  Thank Sandflei
Reviewed November 3, 2011

This place is awesome. The sandwiches are awesome. They are reasonably priced and giant. You can't go wrong with whichever one you order. Just writing this review makes me really want to eat there for dinner. I would recommend this place to everyone. The ice cream is pretty good too.

1  Thank KPrich