“Great stay at Ashley's Bed and Breakfast”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Tarpon Springs
Ashley's Victorian Haven Bed And Breakfast
Reviewed August 14, 2013

We recently stayed at Ashley's Bed and Breakfast and had a wonderful time. The accommodations more then expected. Clean, comfortable, charming, and quiet. We had the upper level to ourselves which had 2 beds and another room. More then enough for another couple or family. The breakfast was well prepared, homemade, and more then enough. The company was friendly and informative. Barbara, the owner was helpful, friendly but gave you your privacy. Locally located near Tarpon Springs sponge area, just a short drive. I can only say I wish our stay was longer. I am not easily impressed but Ashley's did impress me and was more then I had hoped for. Money well spent and we would definitely visit again, I am hoping soon.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Peri S
There are newer reviews for Ashley's Victorian Haven Bed And Breakfast

Reviewed August 14, 2013

A friend and I recently visited Tarpon Springs for my birthday. We previously reserved the first floor suite at Ashley's Victorian Haven Bed and Breakfast. We certainly were NOT disappointed. During our stay we were the only guests there, and the treatment we received from Barbara was top notch. The B&B itself is loaded with antiques that Barbara has collected. At first glance, we didn't know just what we were looking at, but Barbara was very knowledgeable about each piece and was very willing to share what she knew. And then there was her food. The first morning we chowed down on some of the best french toast I ever ate. The next morning, she outdid herself serving her feta cheese omelet made from scratch. We came to find out that she is one of 20 licensed kitchens in the state of Florida. She also has a top notch rating from trip advisor that is proudly displayed in the dining room. The location of Ashley's is perfect to the shopping area and Barbara was, again , more than willing to share directions and opinions for and about the town of Tarpon Springs. When we weren't out exploring we could be found swinging on the front porch swing drinking coffee in the morning and a glass of wine in the afternoon. I don't want to forget to mention the wonderful chocolate cake that sat on the kitchen table for our enjoyment. I don't hesitate to give Barbara as a hostess and Ashley's Haven as a B&B a 5 star rating.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank jeanniebrent804
Reviewed July 28, 2013

We recently spent two nights at Ashley's In Tarpon Springs with friends. We had the upper and lower suites all to ourselves. Barbara is the best hostess and an excellent cook. Breakfast was fantastic both mornings and we never felt rushed at all. It was a most enjoyable and relaxing time for all of us.

Barbara also is very knowledgeable about the history of Tarpon Springs.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 26, 2013

My husband and I along with another couple stayed here for 2 nights recently. We had both the upper and lower suites giving us total privacy in the house. Barbara is the most gracious host! She gave us all the information we needed to get around Tarpon Springs and visit great restaurants. Her breakfasts are awesome. You never leave the table hungry. The B&B is very clean. We can't wait to go back there again!!!!

Room Tip: Either suite in the B&B are wonderful. The cottage in the back is complete with 2 beds and a kit...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 2, 2013

My husband and I did a weekend get-away to Tarpon Springs and decided to go with a B&B instead of a hotel....glad we did! We booked the upstairs suite which technically has two bedrooms with a huge bathroom. Since we came alone we had the whole top floor to ourselves as the owner will not rent out the other bedroom unless you have family or friends traveling with you. The bedroom selected for us was very large with plenty of walk around space and windows on three walls which was nice as you usually only get one window/slider at a hotel. The bathroom which is separate from the bedroom was incredibly large too with a huge walk-in shower that had a large waterfall type shower head. Also, ladies on one end of the bathroom there is a table / mirror and chair perfect for applying make-up. Trust me you will not feel crowded at all in the upstairs suite. Also, since there is only one other suite downstairs the B&B was nice and quiet allowing for a good nights sleep and our bed was very comfortable too! There is a cozy kitchen, seperate nice size dining room and separate living room area but one of our favorites spots was the double swing on the front porch. Another reason we selected this B&B was for a home cooked breakfast promptly served at 9:00 a.m. Both days were delicious: day 1 consisted of coffee, orange juice, fresh fruit, Italian bread French toast, & sausage. Day 2 consisted of coffee, orange juice, fresh fruit, a spinach/mushroom/cheese quiche, fried wedge potatoes and bacon. Everything was so tasty and there was plenty to eat you could help yourself to more portions...NICE! Barb who is the owner (and wonderful cook) along with her husband are very friendly and make you feel like family. Another nice thing was it's only a short walk about 15 minutes to the sponge docks/shops/restaurants & bars. We are so happy we selected this B&B as it was perfect!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 23, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for 4 days recently, and loved this place. Barbara was so accommodating, even making me a special birthday breakfast. The beds were comfortable, we stayed on the first floor. The only down side was it was a little noisy in the afternoon, not condusive to a little nappy poo. All in all, a great experience!

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 22, 2013

A lovely home away from home, for adults, with a great breakfast! Barb is a great host and very helpful with local recommendations. Accommodations are comfortable. Pet friendly. Its fun to meet new people at the breakfast table.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
#2 of 3 in Palm Harbor
Fairfield Inn & Suites Holiday Tarpon Springs
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Trinity
Hampton Inn & Suites Port Richey

Been to Ashley's Victorian Haven Bed And Breakfast? Share your experiences!