“Beyond Unique with Great Food”
Review of Zante Cafe Neo - CLOSED

Zante Cafe Neo
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Chef/Owner Brad Sullivan, a New Orleans native delivers a menu that covers his tradition training of Cajun/Creole to the more refined French cuisine that he learned at L'Orangerie in Los Angeles! Fresh food served by a loving family in a very unusual, eclectic dining room! We are now in our 9th year of serving "Truly Great Food!"
Reviewed November 2, 2012

Zante Cafe has got to be one of the most unique and unusual restaurants I have ever been to. We saw the restaurant sign outside, but when initially walked in we thought we had walked into an antique store because it is packed to all corners with various brick-a-brack...Then we noticed the dining tables tucked amidst all of it and made our way to a window seat. There was so much to look at inside that I think we will sit further into the mix the next time. Outside of Zantes unique decor, the food was absolutely excellent even down to the freshed brewed flavored iced teas. For our meals: I ordered an appetizer of crab cakes that came served with a remoulade sauce (altogether Exquisitely delicious). This was followed by the Crawfish Etouffee entree that I have to say was even better than the etouffee entree I had while I was visiting Louisiana. My friend ordered their Creole Jumbalya that was also amazing (I couldn't help, but take a spoonful or two) I cannot wait to go back and try some of their other menu items. If you like creole/greek/continental cuisine and taking a step into the unique, try Zantes.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

Awesome food in an eclectic environment. We loved playing "I Spy" with everyone while awaiting our delicious meal. If in Tarpon Springs area a must!

Reviewed October 12, 2012

Our family enjoyed a good lunch at Zante's. Three of our party are vegetarian and one of our party is carnivorous. The report on the lamb gyro is good. Angel hair pasta with marinara sauce was specially created for Sister Rose. The Big Fat Greek Salad was enjoyed by myself and Sister Tina. We each received a "heavenly roll" which was totally buttery and delicious. All very filling and at a good cost.

Pomegranet sweet tea was great with endless refills. You must not be in a hurry when you go here. The chef is in the back making everything fresh and that takes time!

We all shared in the flaming banana foster. Worth every calorie.

Work off those buttery, creamy calories by taking a stroll through town. Lots of specialty boutiques and antique shoppes.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

I have been enjoying ZanteCafe for the past 11 years. The restaurant has an interesting marriage of cuisine, Greek, Cajun, French. All selections are no fail, and made with love. The bannanas foster is a must, served with fiery flare. One highlight is that this is a family restaurant, like no other. The children have been involved right from the crib, which is still in the middle of the restaurant. The baby now about 11 or 12 y/o. This review could go on and on, but truly you must try it yourself.

Reviewed October 11, 2012 via mobile

We have been coming to Zante's since the baby resided in the crib in the middle of the restaurant. The food is always custom made. You will enjoy wonderful stories and poetry by Chef Brad. The atmosphere is eclectic collectibles, a walk down memory lane. Have the bannana foster, a theatrical treat!

1  Thank Yuschak