“Watch your check”

Yiannis
Ranked #51 of 138 Restaurants in Tarpon Springs
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: As the owner of Costa's restaurant from 1977 to 2006 Naomi Kitsos established it as a landmark for visitors from around the World who would return year after year to their favorite Greek Restaurant. Now Naomi and her family have opened a new waterside euro-style restaurant on the riverside of Dodecanese blvd, Yianni's Greek Cuisine. Visit our Greece!
Winthrop, Maine
“Watch your check”
Reviewed February 8, 2014

We ate at this Greek establishment recently. I had previewed the menu online and knew they had lunch specials and American food. I ordered the lunch special which was supposed to come with a soup or salad and a free dessert. I was not offered the soup but was brought the salad. I was not offered the dessert. When my check came my husband questioned it accuracy. I paid it and upon coming home checked the menu again online. I was overcharged $8.00 a combination of the wrong price for the special and a mathimatical error. So counting tip I gave them $10.00 too much. I contacted them immediately within 1 hour of leaving through their website contact us page and did not get an answer. Just beware of your check when it comes, and be sure you get charged for the right thing.

1 Thank AnnieD39

Ocean City, New Jersey
“Great atmosphere and food”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

With authentic live Greek music and great food this place rates high 4.5 stars. The Greek salads were good and the Moussaka very tasty. Try the octopus, it will not disappoint.

Clearwater, Florida
“Yianni's never dissapoints”
Reviewed January 15, 2014 via mobile

This restaurant is #1 on the sponge docks, from it's real authentic cuisine happy hour specials and to the friendly staff, good job Yianni's we will definitely be back!

Worcester, Pennsylvania
“Delicious food, fast and friendly service”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

5 of us ate here prior to taking a boat tour. Weather was beautiful, and there was a nice breeze coming My wife and I shared a Greek salad which was huge and absolutely delicious (the potato salad was awesome). My daughter had a chicken gyro which she loved, my son had a burger and mom-in-law had a souvlaki. Will absolutely come back next time we are in town!

• Visited December 2013
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“A definite stop while in tarpon springs”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Incredible food and service, very clean and friendly family atmosphere, we were approached by a man giving flyers in the street to try yiannis and I'm glad we gave it a try, we usually go to dimitris but yiannis has this place beat 100 times, sorry dimitris but yiannis is our new spot, good job guys we will be back