“Excellent Food and Service”
Review of Yiannis

Yiannis
Ranked #45 of 138 Restaurants in Tarpon Springs
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: As the owner of Costa's restaurant from 1977 to 2006 Naomi Kitsos established it as a landmark for visitors from around the World who would return year after year to their favorite Greek Restaurant. Now Naomi and her family have opened a new waterside euro-style restaurant on the riverside of Dodecanese blvd, Yianni's Greek Cuisine. Visit our Greece!
Tarpon Springs, Florida
“Excellent Food and Service”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

We have been here several times. The food and portions are great. The Grouper is fantastic. The service is great. They really do it right. You really feel welcome here they do a great job. Will go back again.

Peoria, Illinois
“Lunch and Sangria..”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Had a wonderful Greek salad served with Greek potato salad. It was delicous! Also enjoyed a Sangria drink. Service was GREAT! Yianni was very friendly and quick. Made us feel comfortable and relaxed. Enjoyed lunch and will return!

Barbara P, Owner at Yiannis, responded to this review, September 7, 2013
Thank you for joining us at Yianni's greek cuisine and glad you had a very good experience! we thank you for your business and hope to see you back soon.
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“It's all Greek to me!!”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Tarpon Springs FL has many Greek restaurants, but my husband & I ended up at Yiannis because of a www.restaurant.com offer. It's not a 5 Star restaurant, nor does it profess it is, but very nice for a dinner out. We were the only people there the Thursday before Labor Day, so were happily surprised by the food & service. My husband had the Lamb Shish Kebob and I had the Greek Pork. Both were very moist and flavorful! My Greek Pork said it only came w/ a small salad and rice, but it also had lots of fresh tomatoes, red onions, and really good pita! Everyone should really give this place a try!

Barbara P, Owner at Yiannis, responded to this review, September 7, 2013
Blue Springs, Missouri
“Very good but not the best on the docks”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

We always go to Hellas but decided to try Yannis this time for the free saganaki. We ordered two lunch gyros which were ok. I chose the greek salad for my side which was good. My husband got the lemon chicken soup which was really yummy. It was nice and clean and cool inside and had a steel drum outside playing great music. I would like to try Mama's, I hear it's the best. I liked Hella's food better. Yannis does have waterfront dining which is very nice.

Orlando, Florida, United States
“Dissapointing”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

With so many excellent restaurants in Tarpon Springs I was very disappointed with the quality of the food. I had a gyro salad that was greasy with sparse amounts of dry meat. My husband had a gyro sandwich which was under stuffed and lacked the typical presentation we usually enjoy at the other Greek restaurants. Cross the street you will be much happier with your food choices.

heather k, Owner at Yiannis, responded to this review, August 5, 2013
We are very sorry you were dissapointed with the quality of food you were presented, if you had a problem with your dish and did not like it you should've told your server and we would've replaced your meal. We have never gotten any complaints on our gyro sandwiches, in fact our customers tell us that the we are the only restaurant on the sponge docks who has the best gyro and salads, and food, at yianni's we serve only the best quality and our dishes are large in portion compared to 95% of these restaurants here at the docks. Im also wondering if you posted on the wrong restaurant since you mentioned for people to cross the street and theres better restaurant choices, we have nobody near us and theres definately not another restaurant across the street.