“Great, fun atmosphere”

Ranked #16 of 141 Restaurants in Tarpon Springs
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed February 27, 2014

Really liked this place. Friendly staff, very good food. Had the petite filet mignon and grilled shrimp. Wife had the steak salad. Very good. Will look for more Cody's as we travel.

Reviewed February 21, 2014

This is a very unique local place to eat. Steak was great and we also enjoyed 2 for 1 drinks that night. Very crowded so get there early!

Reviewed February 13, 2014

This local "chain" is always busy due to their early bird menu and happy hour drinks! We've been a couple times this trip and other times in previous years and have always enjoyed the food. Hubby likes the prime rib featured on the "specials" and I love the encrusted salmon (and have previously had the steak chunks - also yummy!) it's hard not to fill up on the peanuts in a bucket on your table and the bottomless salad bowl and fresh buns that came with the specials were also hard to resist! Good food, good service and good price!

Reviewed February 11, 2014

Casual atmosphere for a nice dinner and drinks with friends in an informal setting service was excellent and server made you feel like your at home

Reviewed January 15, 2014 via mobile

We stopped with another couple for a late night snack and a drink. I have a handicap of my legs. We requested to sit in the bar area so we could take advantage of the one half price bar food. We were told we had to sit at a high bar table to get the half price food. I explained that i am handicaped. The waitress said that doesn't make any difference..There are no exceptions. I asked to speak to the manager. He said that it was against the policy..but he would allow only me to get the half priced menu. So everyone else had to pay full price because my legs are deformed and cannot sit at a high table. Then my food was not brought out at all. I sat there with nothing to eat. I had to call the waitress over again and ask for my food. I was so embarrassed and upset that my husband paid for everyone's meals and we left. The food was as disappointing as the service. I will never go back to this Co toy's in Tarpon Springs

1  Thank grandisldi