“Not Customer Friendly! ”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Subway

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Subway
Ranked #101 of 139 Restaurants in Tarpon Springs
Clearwater, Florida
“Not Customer Friendly! ”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I came here to grab a fast dinner for us. We walk in were being stared down, the girl looked high,along with the guy there. Also had bags of chips opened by salad bar that was clearly noticeable. Trash all over the floor like they haven't cleaned the place all day. I ordered a tuna footlong, hardly any tuna and toppings. I asked for salt and pepper on my sib as well and she just quickly wrapped my sandwhich up witout putting any on. Wont go back to this location again.

Tarpon Springs
“A Typical Subway”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2013

Service is usually quick. The staff & owner are usually very friendly - and are willing to take care of a problem. Food is your typical subway fare, both taste & quality wise. The restaurant is also usually very clean. It is located in a 4 store strip mall & can be easily missed on busy US 19.

• Visited July 2013