“Nice place to relax and have a beverage”
Review of 701 Tap House - CLOSED

701 Tap House
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed December 24, 2013

They have a nice variety of beers on tap. The food was good but seems to have gotten better over the past several months. They have indoor and outdoor seating,A great place where you can relax and just enjoy your time there. I like the atmosphere and find that I visit there quite often. A great place to hang with friends and relax.

Reviewed December 23, 2013 via mobile

several varieties of beer on tap and in the cooler. Always food specials and the staff is very friendly. This establishment quickly became a hangout for locals do too the friendly staff and atmosphere. excellent food and family oriented.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

Well, I stopped by the Tap House on Tuesday and it was "$1 Taco Tuesday"...... I had 2 (large and tasty) tacos, a beautiful side salad and a glass of house chardonnay ( $2.75 for a large glass, not a "cheap" pour) for a satisfying and filling dinner. The total bill was $7.02. I almost felt guilty.
The staff (I sat at the bar) could not have been more personable, attentive or helpful.
I will definitely be back---- Wednesdays are .35 chicken wing days!
I have also had the grilled chicken sandwich and tap house club and they are both exceptional -- picture worthy, even--- and very large sandwiches. Stellar!!! I am always happy to be here....

Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

Cool selection of beers (especially drafts) typical but good bar food. Service was very good. Difficult to enjoy outside patio atmosphere due to proximity to street and the noise from the vehicles. Not on the water nor are their water views so don't go expecting it. If you like trying a variety of drafts..this is a good choice.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

I always enjoyed 701 dince they opened, but last night I brought my family to eat. I loved my empanadas (although I have enjoyed everything since I've been there), my family had the wings, calamari, and the ahi tuna. My dad is a cook and is very particular on his sauteed calamari. My entire family was so impressed by the food and service. The food was awes9me and the service really matched it. Not to mention the atmosphere. When you go there you see the owners working hard, and that's how you know a restaurant will be successful. I highly recommend it, as this is now a at least once a week destination for my family!

And for the reviews complaining about the noise and wait... We experienced no issues with service, and only at the bar is it sometimes slow, but that's because they are slammed busy even on a Wednesday evening! If you want to go eat great food at a laid back but nice atmosphere, expect i t to be loud and busy because the entire City wants to eat and enjoy here!

1  Thank Tommyfrain