“Breakfast”

Davidson's Dockside
Ranked #25 of 153 Restaurants in Tarpon Springs
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 29, 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed the breakfast here the food was good and we had good service. We sat outside on the dock and were able to listen to the live music and watch the boats come and out. It hidden off the main area which makes appear to be a favorite for the locals. We would definitely visit again.

Amanda D, Owner at Davidson's Dockside, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2017

Thanks for the great review! Glad you enjoyed!

Reviewed May 23, 2017

This is a local place to eat and was well worth the stop. Sat outdoors on the water which is what I love to do in Florida. The food was fresh and wonderful. Enjoyed the clam strip basket. My friend had the battered fish and chips and enjoyed them. The perfect lunch on the water.

Reviewed May 12, 2017

On Wed. & Fri. (after 4 p.m.) there is unlimited fish and chips for $10! You can have the fish grilled, blackened or fried. I have had it all 3 ways and if you don't like one way they will bring your next batch of fish out however you want them. The fish is not fresh enough to go grilled in my opinion. It does taste like it is frozen fish. I am an avid fisherwoman and I know fresh fish. However when you get it fried, it is wonderful.

Just when you think it can't get any better, they have happy hour from 4-7 p.m. (wine & beer). You have 3 options of seating; outside on the deck where you can watch the fish jump and boats coming in and out (because this is a marina), inside at a table, and at the bar inside. Service has never been a problem and the waitstaff is very attentive.

Yup, it is hidden. Hopefully you bring your detective gear. You will think you are entering into a marina until you get to the rear. There is a small sign at the entrance but if your not paying attention you can clearly miss. Just look for the big marina.

Overall this is a great little place to watch the sunset and have unlimited fish and chips with happy hour on Wed or Fri!

1  Thank Suzanne W
Reviewed May 11, 2017

You may need your GPS to find this place, tucked in the back of Port Tarpon marina, but boy, is it worth it! We visited for lunch on a Thursday and sat outside on the marina on a perfect afternoon. I had the shrimp tacos, coated with a sweet chili sauce, and they were delicious. My wife enjoyed the grouper sliders, but at market ($15.99) price they aren't cheap. We also heard rave reviews about the Mahi Reuben - sounds interesting for next time.

They have a wide variety of craft and local beers (beer and wine only). The service was great, and it's "marina casual". You get to watch the boat traffic as a diversion. Overall, a delightful lunch spot a short drive away from the sponge docks. Open for breakfast and dinner as well. Try it!

Amanda D, Owner at Davidson's Dockside, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2017

Thanks for the awesome review! Its very much appreciated and we are glad you found us :)

Reviewed May 3, 2017

Stopped in for breakfast, our server was friendly and attentive, kept the coffee coming, too. I highly recommend the raisin bread french toast. My husband loved his bacon and eggs. There is a great water view, too. I find that it's smart to dine where the locals eat. Great food, great service and a friendly environment.