“Great Place!”
Review of The Original Grill

The Original Grill
Ranked #65 of 139 Restaurants in Tarpon Springs
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Newly Reopened where Crabby Bill's was located
“Great Place!”
Reviewed December 29, 2013

Love this restaurant and eat there about once a week. Everything we've ever had was great except for one thing- the buffalo wings. I can forgive it though, because I can live without them and everything else is consistently delicious. Service is excellent, prices are very fair, and we always leave happy. Try the key lime pie and the brownie dessert. Mmmmmmmm!!!! Hope it stays in business forever :)

• Visited December 2013

Homerglen,ill
“Lunch in Tarpon Springs”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

Decided to eat lunch here insted of having something Greek along the piers in Tarpon Springs
This place use to be Crabby Bills, alot nicer and cleaner than the previous place
Lunch was good not great but then again not awful, worth a stop

• Visited November 2013
Spring Hill, Florida
“Dissapointment”
Reviewed November 14, 2013

I love Ballyhoo's in Tampa. I always get the steak as it is tender and cooked to perfection. That being said, we went to Ballyhoo's in Tarpon Springs. Went in on a Friday night at 6:30 and there were only a few tables filled. That should have been a clue. My partner ordered the shrimp taco and I ordered a steak. The waiter took our order and never saw him again until after the food was delivered by someone else. I asked the food runner if there was any bread available to have with my steak. She said yes. Never got it. I had onion rings with my steak and they were soggy from sitting in the juice of the steak. The mixed vegetables were overcooked in a primavera sauce with parmesan cheese. Gross. The waiter came back when we had stopped eating. I asked him why he didn't bring any bread to the table. He said it was only available on request. I told him I requested it from the person who brought my food. He said I should have asked him for it. Kind of hard to do since we couldn't find him to ask. Couldn't even find him to get a refill on my iced tea. Only ate a quarter of my steak because it was too dry to eat without s omething to wash it down. Will not be back

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank Ralleydancer
Hudson, Florida
“Great date night!”
Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I having our sail boat at one of the local marinas decided to eat at one of the local eateries, we decided on Ballyhoo the original grill. Great food and music a great local hang out, and not no tourist trap. Our waitress was outstanding, if you are in Tarpon please stop by this place and meet the locals.

Fort Collins, Colorado
“Good Seafood Dinners”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Six family members went to Tarpon Springs for dinner, only to find most businesses temporarily closed the day after Labor Day. A local seafood market operator suggested we try Bally Hoo Grill, where he said the seafood would be fresh. Bally Hoo was open and busy, and the 2-sor-1 Happy Hour was a nice bonus. We each had different entrees and the seafood tasted very fresh. I had the Cajun grilled tilapia with mixed veggies and red onion string fries. This was one of the best seafood meals I’ve had in a long time. We were all pleased with our selections. The cheery waitress, pleasant atmosphere and great food made this a special dinner. Bally Hoo even has neat souvenir t-shirts.

• Visited September 2013