“Mulberry pizza to go”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Columbus, Ohio, USA
“Mulberry pizza to go”
Reviewed November 9, 2013

We picked up pizzas to go. Cheese and mulberry pizzas were delicious. This place was recommended by our friends who live in Dunedin. Sausage, roasted red peppers, basil, yum! Worth the drive in evening traffic!

Visited November 2013

Palm Harbor, Florida
“A taste of Italy”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

What a great little place , me and my husband just visited Plum Tomato tonight I had a meatball parmesan and my husband had the eggplant parmesan. The portion size is pretty big it was so good I finished it all ! The decor is very cozy very nicely done , and very clean I love the music they play to bad they didn't have a dance floor and the service was great!. Everyone was so friendly I love this place we will be back that's for sure. Oh , we were looking at the food going to the tables all I can say is everything looked delicious. They also have a good wine selection and the lemon cello was out of this world!

• Visited October 2013
Florida
“Great Itailian and Wonderful Service”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I can say this is definitely the best Italian food. The wine is great too. It is a very small place on the corner of Alt 19 and Klosterman. You might drive by it every day and not know it is there.
We had Eggplant parm and Lasagna with cheesy garlic bread. All of it was Very good. I saw the homemade large meatballs I will have to try next time.
The wait staff are nice and helpful.
Can't wait to go back.
I almost forgot. The portions are large so expect to take some home or share.

• Visited September 2013
Tarpon Springs, Florida
“Consistency needs to improve”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Plum tomato has gone through a number of ownership changes and the quality of the food has suffered. When they get it right it is very good, not only the pizza but also entries, especially the egg plant parm. Lets hope this local pizza joint get it together, we need good Italian food in town,

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank Steve A
“The Perfect Crust”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

In town for a conference and was in the mood for pizza. The hotel recommended this place and it was probably one of the best pizzas we've ever had. The decor is well appointed, menu expansive and service is warm and friendly. Great place!

• Visited July 2013