“Little Thai is convenient in Palm Harbor.”
Review of Little Thai Cafe

Little Thai Cafe
Ranked #26 of 149 Restaurants in Tarpon Springs
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

I had the pad thai with chicken and one of the spicy soups. The chili oil on the soup was a nice touch. It cleared my sinuses nicely and the flavors were good. The pad thai was just ok. It was a bit too sweet for me. Prices were reasonable. Portions were on the smaller side for asian restaurants. Not terrible but certainly not a stellar meal.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Don't start going here because I don't want everyone to find out about it and create a line or a need for reservations because this is the best Thai around. Fresh, hot, delicious, healthy.

1  Thank Timbotim
Reviewed April 7, 2013

My wife and I saw the great reviews and thought that we would stop for dinner. It is located in a small plaza on the west side of Alt 19. Service was courteous and prompt. The room is small and very quiet. My wife loved the Pad Thai and I had the Thai Salmon which was wonderful!! Happy hour included wine. We will definitely be back for an encore.

1  Thank 494JohnF
Reviewed January 15, 2013

On Monday, January 14, 2012 my partner and I went out for lunch at the Thai Cafe. The atmosphere is plain and basic. We came for the lunch special which include a salad and soup or a spring roll. I ordered the Thai Amazing Chicken, which was not Thai at all. It was deep fried chicken and sweet and sour sauce on vegetables Very disappointing. My partner enjoyed here dish of vegetables with cashews. All dishes are listed without meat and you get to choose what meat you want to add to the dish. The menu looks interesting. However, when I go to a Thai restaurant I want Thai food so for that reason I am giving this restaurant a poor rating. I will not be back and I can not recommend this restaurant to my family and friends.. .

1  Thank goldenboy1947
Reviewed October 6, 2012

I drive by the little Thai Cafe often and last night we decided to try it.

We were all very pleased with the quality of food and very smily happy service.

Mostly very fresh ingredients and the "thai hot" spice option was pretty hot.

Our only criticism is the Thai Beef Jerky was almost a shredded then fried beef as opposed to shaves of dried then friend beef that is traditional:

Apart from that this is now on our top list for the area, can't go wrong at the little Thai Cafe!