“Poor Excuse for Thai Food”
Review of Little Thai Cafe

Little Thai Cafe
Ranked #28 of 141 Restaurants in Tarpon Springs
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 15, 2013

On Monday, January 14, 2012 my partner and I went out for lunch at the Thai Cafe. The atmosphere is plain and basic. We came for the lunch special which include a salad and soup or a spring roll. I ordered the Thai Amazing Chicken, which was not Thai at all. It was deep fried chicken and sweet and sour sauce on vegetables Very disappointing. My partner enjoyed here dish of vegetables with cashews. All dishes are listed without meat and you get to choose what meat you want to add to the dish. The menu looks interesting. However, when I go to a Thai restaurant I want Thai food so for that reason I am giving this restaurant a poor rating. I will not be back and I can not recommend this restaurant to my family and friends.. .

1  Thank goldenboy1947

Reviewed October 6, 2012

I drive by the little Thai Cafe often and last night we decided to try it.

We were all very pleased with the quality of food and very smily happy service.

Mostly very fresh ingredients and the "thai hot" spice option was pretty hot.

Our only criticism is the Thai Beef Jerky was almost a shredded then fried beef as opposed to shaves of dried then friend beef that is traditional:

Apart from that this is now on our top list for the area, can't go wrong at the little Thai Cafe!

Reviewed August 10, 2012

A fantastic Thai restaurant that we discovered a few weeks ago while home.They offer good value and a great menu. highly recommend.

1  Thank TravelAlotUnMe
Reviewed April 12, 2012

Had lunch with a friend & my loved one, we were all very pleased. My girl had Amazing Chicken, nice portion, I had Panang Curry which was very good. We akso had some appetizers spring rolls, satay and crab rangoon all were great. The lunch special is only $6.95 and you get loads of good Thai food making this an excellent value. Not a terribly fancy place but acceptable decor and ambiance and they have 2 varieties of Thai beer. Also they let you pick the level of heat you want in your dish mild, medium, American hot or Thai hot. Great little place

1  Thank Pompero F
Reviewed April 5, 2012

I started going to this restaurant the day it opened. It was a small little place with great food and a few tables. They quickly expanded and the food is still terrific. It is fresh, quick, healthy and very reasonably priced! The staff is attentive and friendly.