“First dive”
Review of Narcosis Scuba

Narcosis Scuba
More attraction details
Owner description: Narcosis Scuba Center is a full service PADI 5-Star rated instructor development center and dive shop located in Tarpon Springs, Florida along Florida's beautiful Gulf Coast. We operate SCUBA and fishing charters off of our boat, the Narcosis II (docked at the sponge docks just down the road). We offer a full line of diving gear from the leading manufactures such as Aqua-Lung, Tusa, and Sherwood. We're easy to find - just head down the Historic District of Tarpon Springs. You can't miss us!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Had an absolutely terrific dive with Narcosis Scuba! This was the first dive for my son and I after certification and the staff was very helpful, friendly, and professional. Jeff Longnecker (dive master) was extremely knowledgeable and made the entire trip very enjoyable. We dove a wreck and the Jersey ledge and the two dives gave a real nice diversity of scenery and marine life, from starfish and urchins to 200-300 lb. Goliath Grouper. Captain Mike was very helpful too. Beautiful 85 degree December day on the Gulf with a great crew....we highly recommend Narcosis Scuba!

1  Thank Paul J
There are newer reviews for Narcosis Scuba

Reviewed December 18, 2013

I want to give a big thumbs up to Narcosis Scuba Shop in Tarpon Springs, Florida. I had bought some Tusa fins there in April and they told me they were warrantied for three years. I lost the receipt when I returned one fin in mid-December where the heel had ripped some, but they promptly exchanged the fins for a brand new set of the upgraded style, since my style was discontinued in the fall. The folks there were super nice and their customer service was excellent. It is rare to find such a good experience shopping these days -- these guys really have the local advantage!

2  Thank Fineartfan2
Reviewed November 9, 2013

Wonderful Adventure

I have now gone on two different diving charters with Narcosis Scuba and both experiences have been unbelievable. I was able to dive both reef and wreck dives seeing an abundant of different fish species from goliath grouper, blue angels, butterfly fish, etc. I even had a great encounter with a hawksbill sea turtle.

The crew was wonderful and helps you get your gear ready, and since I am small, the crew even helped me put my gear on. They were great at explaining procedures and stayed very friendly through out the entire trip.

This is a great dive charter and I would recommend them to anyone. I plan to go diving with them again soon.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

We went on a 2 tank dive with Narcosis Scuba and had a great time. We saw some huge Goliath groupers, angel fish, etc.. We rented all of the gear from them and it was the best rental gear we have ever seen. Mike was the captain and Amanda and Rich were the dive guides. They were very professional from beginning to end. Make sure to engage them in a conversation about some of their past dive adventures. They have alot of good stories! We will definitely be diving with them again in the future.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

I was instructed by two different people, Joe and Stacy, and they were both wonderful. The classroom sessions went by quickly, we wrapped it up in two days instead of four but with no information lost in our timeliness. We received great care.