“Good bagels”

The Original Brooklyn Water Bagel Co.
Description: Brooklyn Water Bagel Co.(R) uses it's pure and healthy water to deliver quality food and an exceptional customer experience every time you visit.
Reviewed April 22, 2016

Good service and good bagels. They weren't NY or NJ bagels but they were good.

My 2 cents - they should reconsider over charging for a light spread of cream cheese (almost $2).

Reviewed April 8, 2016

×entry with the whole family. Tried several bagels, cream cheeses and toppings. All were deliciously m as described with replicated Brooklyn water. The iced coffee is made with coffee ice cubes. Loved the place. Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed April 2, 2016

I've been waiting to have a real bagel in Tampa since 1983. My dreams were answered last week when they opened. Yes, folks, they're real- not just a round piece of bread with a whole in it. Yes, you'll have to bite into it. You'll have to chew it. The textures and flavors are what makes a bagel, a bagel. The charming cashier suggested to call in an order from the website menu, they are already mobbed.

Reviewed March 26, 2016 via mobile

Fantastic! Finally an authentic NY (Brooklyn) bagel place. They even use reconstructed Brooklyn eater. The bagels are obviously fresh. And the cream cheese with chives are light and very tasty. The Williamsburg bagel with smoked salmon (nova?) was exceptional. The muffins are the freshest and most tasty I have had in a long time in Tampa. Let's not forget that this not just a bagel place but they have very good and smooth coffee choices.
I highly recommend the original Brooklyn Water Bagel Co.

Reviewed March 21, 2016

I have to admit that I was a little skeptical. Making your own Brooklyn Water and using it to make bagels sounds a little gimmicky to me, but it seems to work. These bagels are definitely the closest thing to an authentic NY style bagel. You get that crispy crunch when you bite into it along with that chewy/soft center. It brings back good memories of my Uncle Stevie. During our visits, he would go to the corner bakery in the morning to get us fresh bagels. It's pretty close to what I remember it being like when visiting my New York family. I wasn't expecting this at all.

I've been here twice since it has opened. I had a breakfast sandwich the first time I was here. It was huge. I was full after eating half of it. My only complaint would be that there was too much egg. Yeah, I know. Most people wouldn't complain about that. It's just a preference. My favorite bagel was the Manager's Special on 3/21/2016. I don't remember the name of it, but it was glazed with cinnamon, butter, and sugar (top and bottom). It was a sticky mess, but I didn't care. It was like eating a bagel sticky bun. Thanks to Ellen for recommending it to me. She described it as having a 'French Toast' flavor. She was spot on. I'd definitely order it again. I was also impressed with the Cubsta (iced coffee). I love that they dispense coffee infused cubes. That is definitely unique. I also like that they have everything there for you to assemble your own iced coffee (and hot coffee). They have an assortment of flavored syrups and different types of milk/cream (at no extra charge). If I had one suggestion, it would be to add a sugar free syrup for those who like skinny iced coffees. I didn't see any sugar free flavors (which would have been nice). Also, please note that the bagels aren't sliced unless you ask for it. They will slice them up for you at the time of purchase. I'm assuming it's to keep them nice & fresh (quality matters). That's another big plus.

It's a cool place to visit in the morning. You can actually see the bagels being assembled, as well as see them coming out of the oven. It smells wonderful! The service is also friendly and informative. It's a great way to start your day.