Open today: 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
What a gem!

Needed manicure & pedicure while on a business trip. This place was fantastic. They do great work... read more

Reviewed July 2, 2019
Kate043
Lakeland, MI
Great salon downtown

Really nice atmosphere, complimentary drink, lots of services. Good for manicure or waxing... read more

Reviewed June 11, 2019

from $28.00
from $99.99
from $109.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 21, 2017

Just want you want in a salon. Friendly staff and a very clean environment. This place is very large with a quite a few pedi chairs. We were there on a Saturday afternoon and there weren't many people there. We were able to get in easily and had a great and reasonably priced pedi before we started vacation.

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed February 13, 2017 via mobile

So this is a very well kept salon smack in the middle of downtown Tampa. Loved the vibes ! Staff was super friendly. The price was a bit steep. For 2 pedicures and a gel manicure , I paid 137 without tip.... but it's in the downtown area so I kinda saw that coming . My manicure wasn't the most perfect BUT I'm not picky at all.

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed October 17, 2016

I work in downtown Tampa, and Pearl Salon is very convenient for me. I have been to Pearl 3 times and each time I has been an excellent experience. All personnel are friendly and accomodating, very concerned about your comfort while receiving services. Every employee who has provided services to me were very detail oriented in their tasks. My last visit, Trevor gave me my pedicure and was very thorough and made sure I was completely happy with the services. He even asked if he could assist me in choosing my polish. Trevor gave me the PERFECT pedicure. As I said all employees there are very accomodating. The salon is immaculate and very sanitary. The pedicure bowls are lined with a new disposable plastic lining each use, along with fresh disposable tubing for the water flow into the pedicure. All tools are santized and sealed and opened in front of you. I highly recommend Pearl Salon whether you live in Tampa or just visiting.

Date of experience: October 2016
Reviewed July 26, 2016 via mobile

I was in town while my husband was taking a weekend seminar. I wanted to find something fun and relaxing to do while he was in class so I found this place on trip advisor. My first impression when I walked in was how clean this place was. The lady greeted me at the door and sat me immediately. Everyone there was so pleasant and took great care of me. The nail technician used new packaged tools each time and threw them out after using them on me. I had a mani pedi and when I was finished the guy who did my nails told me I could stay and read my book as long as I wanted since my husband was still in class. Overall it was such a great experience and super friendly and nice people. They did a great job on my nail. I highly recommend this place.

Date of experience: July 2016
1  Thank nicholec755
Reviewed June 11, 2016 via mobile

Came here with my 3 daughters. They got polish and I got a pedicure.
Everyone is very nice. Professional and courteous! Place is very beautiful. Highly recommended!!

Date of experience: June 2016