“Oh yeah!”

Doc B's Fresh Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Doc B's Fresh Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #72 of 2,753 Restaurants in Tampa
Reviewed August 9, 2016

If you are in the mood for a tasty salad you have to check Doc B's out. Add tuna and a side of sweet potato fries to their brussels salad and you are GOLDEN. Trust me on this one. I also tried their cinnamon toast crunch cheesecake. I liked that too :) I can also tell you that the restaurant was really clean and that the servers were really nice. Overall - awesome experience. Would love to go back sometime!

Reviewed August 7, 2016 via mobile

The Cheese Cake Factory lost a customer! I ain't waiting 80 minutes for dinner. We stopped at Doc B's. We were seated immediately and had our drinks from the bar in 5 minutes. My wife had an drink called "Internal Affair" that was very very good. We recommend it highly. We also had a California Artichoke Grilled appetizer. My wife had the "Wok Out" and I had the "Knife and Fork" salad and both were great. I will be back.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed August 4, 2016

We were staying a few days in the adjacent Renaissance Hotel, so Doc B’s was right out our door. We enjoyed lunch. Wife had a pasta; I dined on a quinoa salad—delicious. Coffee came in a huge cup. They had outoodr dining but we went inside on hot, muggy day. Clean place, good service. They are organized and run a fine eatery. Not a dinner house but good for sandwiches, burgers and midday meals.

Reviewed August 4, 2016

It's a little noisy. Usually quite busy. Service is always good and the food is great. I love the décor.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed July 25, 2016

Food is amazing and the service is beyond your expectations. See you there at lunch or dinner. If you happen to be there for Happy Hour taste the bacon......unbelievable!!! I don't even eat bacon often. You will be surprised and amazed.

1  Thank vistorontheroad

Been to Doc B's Fresh Kitchen? Share your experiences!