“In a hurry don't bother because they don't”
Review of Chili's Too

Chili's Too
Ranked #930 of 2,399 Restaurants in Tampa
Cobham, United Kingdom
“In a hurry don't bother because they don't”
Reviewed December 12, 2013

So you own a restaurant at an Airport where people are likely to be in a hurry.
We were but not desperately but when given our seat at a not busy time and we thought it unnecessary to say "we've got a 'plane to catch".
The server eventually turned up (maybe just starting her shift) and we asked for a couple of Bud Lites.
They didn't have any so we ordered a couple of bottles.
After she'd gone a guy at the next table went on a prowl looking for a server.
He gave up so we asked if all was OK.
He said he'd ordered Chicken Fajitas 15 minutes ago and was on a last call for boarding.
When our Server returned with our drinks we asked for waiting time for a cheeseburger with Swiss Cheese (we decided to share one between us).
15 minutes was the reply with zero effort to suggest other options that might be quicker.
We paid for our drinks and left feeling very disappointed.
This was when trade wasn't brisk, I hate to think what it's like when it gets crowded.

• Visited December 2013

“Bad Service”
Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

I'll start off by saying I do like Chilis food, however this particular visit to this location was very poor. Hopefully this is not the norm and we just had bad luck. We had a little over an hour to kill in terminal C waiting on a southwest flight. It was pretty crowded but were told we would have no problem getting our order in time. Well needless to say we didn't, had to switch it to a go order and then had problems even with that. Others on our flight had a similiar experience. I will say that the food manager for that part of the airport did call after my email and gave us a full refund. Our experience unfortunately added to the stress of rushing for a flight we never should of but hopefully you can have better luck because it's nice to not have to pay much more for some decent food.

Clearwater, Florida
“Not my”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Chili's is just not my favorite. But, if you are in Airside F at Tampa Airport, Chili's is the only option for table service, if you have some spare time. I would say: Stay away from the Chicken Tenders! They taste very greasy, with a strange flavor. I would reccommend the Burgers, they are quite good, or the Chicken Cesar Salad is a safe bet for sure - or the Fajitias!

Visited October 2013
“Awesome burgers”
Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

We were sat by waitress by the entrance, it was quite chilly there, we asked to be moved this was no problem, we had jalapeño burger very hot but wonderful, smokehouse burger this was also very good, my daughter had chicken strips with dip also very good. Service was very quick and good. Margherita was VERY GOOD

• Visited August 2013
Nazareth, Pennsylvania
“Excellent food”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

We normally dismiss Airport food or expect little in taste or quality. I have eaten at non Airport Chillis and this one was about the same in quality and taste. The Salsa for the chips was good with a bit of a kick.

Visited August 2013

Been to Chili's Too? Share your experiences!