This was the second "golf buddies" trip to Emerald Greens. It is not a resort hotel but rather a condo/villa development in the center of three VERY nice 9 hole golf courses. As such it doesn't have the full line of services that one would find in a major hotel, but that shouldn't detract from anyone's enjoyment who is there for a golf holiday. For non golfers there are tennis courts and a massive pool with a separate protected water play area for children at the pool complex.
The condos are very comfortable, spotlessly clean and daily maid service that includes dishwashing, keeps it that way. Marvelously comfortable Tempur mattresses insure a good night's sleep after a day on the links.
All the photographs on the website are a true representation of what you will find at this resort.
The golf courses are in wonderful condition with generous fairways, although with plenty of water to make up for this generosity.
The staff are always polite and helpful.
If you don't want to cook for yourself, you do have to pay attention to the opening days and times of the dining facilities at Emerald Greens. The main dining room is only open Wednesday through Saturday and the bar menu which is available everyday closes early in the evening. The food that our group ordered was not Michelin star but was well above our expectations.
There was some shuffling of tee times and courses to accommodate the private members and tournaments, but this didn't detract from several days of very enjoyable golf.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Emerald Greens Condo Resort, our goal is to keep you feeling comfortable, relaxed, and entertained from the moment you check-in to the moment you check-out. We achieve this through a serene atmosphere, luxury accommodations and a quality staff. Emerald Greens Condo Resort is a boutique property featuring 50 condo suites. Each suites is approximately 1,100 square feet in size and features 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, a full kitchen, private balcony, separate living and dining areas, 3 flat screen televisions, memory foam bedding, high speed internet and so much more! Also, as a guest of our resort you and your family will have full access to all the amenities of Carrollwood Country Club. This includes 27 holes of championship golf, 8 tennis courts, a junior Olympic-sized swimming pool, state of the art fitness center, luxurious spa services and 2 separate restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Emerald Greens Condo Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Emerald Greens Golf Resort And Country Club
- Emerald Greens Golf Resort & Country Club Hotel Tampa
- Emerald Greens Hotel Country
- Emerald Greens Resort Country