WINNER WONDERLAND

Review of Emerald Greens Condo Resort

Emerald Greens Condo Resort
Ranked #28 of 161 Hotels in Tampa
Morristown, New Jersey
“Great place to stay with kids”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2013

We had a great time with our 3 year olds. We happened to be there during their Independence Day Celebration, which was great! The rooms were clean and they even loaded the dishwasher if there were any dishes in the sink! The food from the clubhouse restaurant was delicious - and they even delivered to our room! The beds were super comfy too! The location was great, so many Tampa attractions close by, as well as shopping, groceries, gas and restaurants! My only complaints would be that the splash pad was closed for half of our trip due to being painted and that when there was a chance of thunderstorms, the pool management (which IS different from the hotel) dumped all of our stuff into the lost and found bucket (which was outside, with no lid)! Also, the living space was a little small if you have more than one child running around. Other than those things, we enjoyed ourselves and would definitely return!

Room Tip: All of the rooms are located in the same building, so there really aren't any bad rooms!
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Atlanta
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2013

Great resort. We felt welcome from the time we arrived. The accommodations were very spacious. A two bedroom, two bath with plenty of room for the kids. The covered screened porch was nice. The kids love the pool and the resort even brought in a large inflatable water slide for added fun for the kids. To top it off I left my phone charger and they found it and mailed it back to me. Top Notch resort and the landscape was amazing.

Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
jacksonville, Fl
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2013

Stayed here for 3 nights and used it as a home base for Busch Gardens, Lego land, and a Tampa Yankee game. Very clean, spacious, with a cordial and attentive staff. We needed the room for my wife, son, and grandson and this two king bedroom layout was perfect. Played a round of golf on the user friendly course. If you go, call Slice Master and have some great NY pizza delivered.

1 Thank JCGambler
UK
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2013

We had a 3 night stay here in a 2 bedroom apartment. It was very, very comfortable - well equipped and clean. We loved the 2 bathrooms and the space. The kitchen had everything in you would ever need and we even had a little balcony to sit out on. We liked the free guest laundry, swimming pool was good and staff friendly and helpful. The only 2 mini gripes were the restaurant/bar were closed by 7pm and there was no swimming after 8pm. Having said that, on one of the nights we had forgotten to pick up milk and the staff arranged for the restaurant to bring us some over (even though it had just shut)...super nice!
Well located for Busch Gardens (it was about a 15 minute drive).

Room Tip: We had a room facing the car park..whilst this may sound like a bad thing it was really quiet. Quiet...
1 Thank felixandmaddie
Hong Kong, China
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013

My 10-night stay at Emerald Greens was by far one of the most relaxing I have experienced in Tampa. While this hotel lacks the overall pomp and decorum one would expect in a Country Club Resort, it is compensated by a completely relaxed and luxurious environment nestled in the sleepy suburbs of Carrollwood Village. With finely appointed furnishings and spacious accommodations, this hotel is abundant in comfort. Service was excellent with a clearly attentive cleaning staff and dependable front-desk attendants. The pool and fitness center were impressive and executed beautifully. This hotel's only folly is probably the lack of an on-site day spa which I was anticipating upon my arrival and would have enjoyed if "still" available (it was removed). Emerald Greens benefits greatly from a convenient location, a gorgeous landscape, and an unforgettable level of accommodation and hospitality not yet seen in Tampa. Emerald is truly a hidden Shangri-La of Tampa Bay which had yet to gain the recognition and attention is so fervently deserves.

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank Martin F
Hong Kong
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2013

This was my first visit to the Emerald Greens Resort as a Hotel guest and I stayed on the recommendation of my well travelled son. This Hotel really suits me personally because as a Hotel General Manager have to admit that I am beyond fussy most especially regarding cleanliness and bed comfort and this hotel was outstanding with both. My experience was a great one and I was very impressed with many features of this Hotel and resort facilities in general. I arrived very early in the morning, and I was immediately upgraded to a Condo unit, lloved the floor to ceiling windows and balcony. There were international adaptors available for plugs in the walls, (a great plus for me) , ipad worked great with super fast internet, two spacious bathrooms, great bathroom amenities, beautiful sheets and pillows, and the room (and every area of the Hotel i visited) was spotless and kept that way at all times by what appeared to be a very hard working housekeeping crew whom i complemented personally. Pool bar snack choice was huge and delicious and I really enjoyed a couple of meals I had. Great pool, beautiful golf course area and I liked the location of the Hotel. Above all service second to none, right from my first greeting to when I regretfully had to leave. I will be back ! Big thanks to Sales director Drew Dosek for being so helpful when I became Very ill and had to be admitted to hospital.

Room Tip: Contact Drew Dosek
1 Thank Richard H
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

Booked a seven day trip to Tampa for my family and I based on the great reviews of this property. We were hesitant due to the low rates. When we travel as a family with our three teenagers we look for 2 bedroom suites or we book two adjoining rooms. Emerald Greens turned out to be just perfect. Two large bedrooms separated by a full kitchen and living area with a, comfortable, pull out sofa. Very clean, tastefully decorated, wireless Internet included, daily housekeeping, friendly staff all made for a lovely stay. It is situated within a country club so there is a bit of a residential feel around but is so close to shopping, restaurants, theme parks, etc. It was a 40 minute drive to beaches. There was a modern fully equiped fitness facility and large pool, golf and maintained tennis facilities. The area was perfect for jogging and walking throughout the area. I have absolutely nothing negative to comment on here. Would highly recommend.