Stayed here for 3 nights and used it as a home base for Busch Gardens, Lego land, and a Tampa Yankee game. Very clean, spacious, with a cordial and attentive staff. We needed the room for my wife, son, and grandson and this two king bedroom layout was perfect. Played a round of golf on the user friendly course. If you go, call Slice Master and have some great NY pizza delivered.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Emerald Greens Condo Resort, our goal is to keep you feeling comfortable, relaxed, and entertained from the moment you check-in to the moment you check-out. We achieve this through a serene atmosphere, luxury accommodations and a quality staff. Emerald Greens Condo Resort is a boutique property featuring 50 condo suites. Each suites is approximately 1,100 square feet in size and features 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, a full kitchen, private balcony, separate living and dining areas, 3 flat screen televisions, memory foam bedding, high speed internet and so much more! Also, as a guest of our resort you and your family will have full access to all the amenities of Carrollwood Country Club. This includes 27 holes of championship golf, 8 tennis courts, a junior Olympic-sized swimming pool, state of the art fitness center, luxurious spa services and 2 separate restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Emerald Greens Condo Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Emerald Greens Golf Resort And Country Club
- Emerald Greens Golf Resort & Country Club Hotel Tampa
- Emerald Greens Hotel Country
- Emerald Greens Resort Country