Spent the week there the week between xmas and NY. Booked a 2BR condo that worked out great. Very clean, daily room service, nice lap pool, my wife enjoyed her massage, my boys and I enjoyed our golf days. Close to Busch Gardens (very busy this week - I'd avoid in the future). My only minor complaint was that we booked a King/ 2 twins condo and received a 2 king bed condo. Turned out not to be an issue for us. Gotta go to Mimi's for breakfast!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Emerald Greens Condo Resort, our goal is to keep you feeling comfortable, relaxed, and entertained from the moment you check-in to the moment you check-out. We achieve this through a serene atmosphere, luxury accommodations and a quality staff. Emerald Greens Condo Resort is a boutique property featuring 50 condo suites. Each suites is approximately 1,100 square feet in size and features 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, a full kitchen, private balcony, separate living and dining areas, 3 flat screen televisions, memory foam bedding, high speed internet and so much more! Also, as a guest of our resort you and your family will have full access to all the amenities of Carrollwood Country Club. This includes 27 holes of championship golf, 8 tennis courts, a junior Olympic-sized swimming pool, state of the art fitness center, luxurious spa services and 2 separate restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Emerald Greens Condo Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Emerald Greens Golf Resort And Country Club
- Emerald Greens Golf Resort & Country Club Hotel Tampa
- Emerald Greens Hotel Country
- Emerald Greens Resort Country