“THREW UP IN MY MOUTH A BIT”
Review of Estela's Mexican Restaurant - CLOSED

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed August 8, 2013

OVERALL Grunge, Roaches, SERVICE IS NONEXISTENT & THE FOOD TASTES WORSE THAN TACO BELL!! Avoid at all costs!! I can not believe this place has not been shut down.

1  Thank AttractiveTraveler

Reviewed July 1, 2013

My book club picks a restaurant that is the theme of the book.
The food was good and plentiful. I had a lot leftover.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

So many people have raved about this restaurant (not sure if it was this location or another) but boy the food wasn't good and service was bad as well. I got fajitas and they were awful, how can you mess up those. There was more tomatoes in it then actual chicken. We won't be back.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

The food here was reasonable and good. I paid just under $13 for a meal with a tea. Brian was our server and he was average. The place was exceptionally clean.

Reviewed December 22, 2012

The foods not great and it is overpriced. I have been to the Davis Islands location twice and there well not be a third time.

1  Thank Bill S