“Great burgers!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed April 20, 2013

When we received our order I was surprised to see how big the burgers were. I also order a side of fries to go with it. They give you very generous portions. The burgers were very tasty. The burger alone would have been sufficient...the fries were good but it was way to much to eat. We arrrived early for lunch and we sat outside on their picnic tables...its a good thing it was very decent and breezy out there. There is no inside dining. They have a good selections of sandwiches on their menu. If you happen to be in the area - it definitely worth the stop to try out their burgers!

Reviewed April 12, 2013

I work not far from Danny's and we look forward to ordering around once a week. The food is great and we would probably order from here more if not for the staggering wait. On occasion our take-out orders have been outright rejected because they are simply too busy. Regardless, their food is pretty damn awesome, and not just the greasy stuff. The club sandwich is excellent.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We were introduced to this diner on the Food Network, Diners, Drive ins and Dives with Guy Feiri. You need a GPS to find this place. I had the Philly Cheesesteak and it was good but not great. My friend had the Cuban and he said that it was very good. You order outside and sit outside. Luckily it was only in the 70's. I can't imagine going there in the hot summer months. There was a door to go inside but it is a 5x5 square and only for pick up orders. I asked for a glass and ice for my soda and the girl told me that they do not have an ice machine. Really...........

Reviewed April 5, 2013

Stopped by Danny's All American Diner, in Tampa after watching Guy Fieri chow down on a scrumptious looking Cuban sandwich. I was not disappointed. Crispy, spicy, moist, and plain ol' good. Best of all, Danny was there to great his guests and thank us for our patronage. He took
pictures with us, and explained how exciting it was to have the Food Network at his shop.
Between Danny and the great food, it was an exciting stop for us as we're travelling along in our RV.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

My friend likes to stop at places that have been on Dinners, Drive-ins & Dives. So when in Tampa we stopped here. It is out of the way, so thanks for our GPS we found it. I must admit, that when I saw it, I would not have stopped. It is very small. There is no indoor seating. We came about 3 pm on a Tuesday in March. It was not very busy. There is very little parking in front, and some parking on the side. There is also parking across the street, which we did not notice until we parked, but I would suggest that when it is busy. We ate in the back. We ordered the Cuban sandwich and some chili fries, and a burger, and shared them between the 4 of us. The staff was very fun. They brought our food our to our table in the back. They took our picture and put it on their facebook page.
Our Cuban sandwiches were very good and of a generous size. I would recommend this if you was to stop at a fun place for good food and want to sit outside and eat.
Glad we stopped.