“Nice quiet lunch, great food”

Sawatdee Thai Cuisine
Ranked #408 of 2,380 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Gainesville
“Nice quiet lunch, great food”
Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

We had an early Sunday lunch here. Server was very attentive, food arrived hot and in a reasonable time. I had a curry with pork that perfectly spiced and my wife panang curry. We were both impressed with the flavors and the price is reasonable. Great little discovery near Busch Gardens.

Tampa, Florida
“excellent”
Reviewed June 1, 2014

We had a wonderful meal here although the restaurant does not look anything like the picture on the TA page. It is in a small strip shopping center. I had the duck and my wife had the pumpkin curry. Both dishes were outstanding. The portions were large and I will go back again when in that area.

Visited May 2014
plant city,fl
“bland taste with too much fish sauce”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

I love thai food but Sawatdee's food is very bland for my taste doesn't matter if I ordered hot and spicy or mild or whatever. Also, the use of fish oil is little too much for my taste to I specifically tell them to either use very small amount or none. Food is reasonable.

• Visited September 2013
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Nice place and food”
Reviewed September 15, 2012 via mobile

We went here for take out. The place was nice and very cozy. The food was great! The service was outstanding. However, the pictures posted are very misleading. The pictures are of another place called the temple. I posted a picture of the inside. The resturant in located in a little strip mall.

Florida
“Best Thai in Temple Terrace”
Reviewed March 3, 2012

Great Thai coffee, iced tea, delicate soups, and you cannot beat the lunch special! I haven't been able to stray from ordering "Amazing" because it is just that, amazing! Someday I may try something else...

The servers are very sweet and so is the complimentary Thai donut they serve you after your meal.

I haven't been yet for dinner, but I do so love lunch here!

Visited January 2012