“Dependable”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 24, 2013

I took two co-workers to lunch for their birthdays. The meals were very good. My salad was fresh, large, and bursting with favor. I am never disappointed by their service or the quality of their food.

There are newer reviews for LongHorn Steakhouse

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Server was quick, professional and had a sense of humor. Got our drinks to the table before we made our meal selection. The drinks were great and the steaks were perfectly cooked to order. We will return to this location.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Even though I've been in the USA for several occasions; I hadn't enter that restaurant. This time, however, on account that my husband and I wanted to lift our spirits after leaving our only son in College; we decided to get there and eat a lot. Our surprise was that you could have a lot of choices about quantity, whereas the quality had only one choice...EXCELLENT!!! That was the softest, most tender and well prepared meat I've ever had in my life. Not only was the food absolutely delicious and well presented, but the people in charge made us feel like family, People in The USA are usually very polite and gentle, but these people went the extra mile to make us feel at home. It was a very nice experience overall and I'm truly grateful for the comfort they provided in a time when our spirits were at their lowest. God bless you!

Reviewed August 30, 2013

Great value for money, if you are a steak lover this a great place to have one, the atmosphere is nice and waters are friendly.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

Stopped in on a very rainy Sunday evening. Friendly efficient staff and waiter. Rib eye was tender and cooked as ordered. Wife's salad was more than plenty. Good food at a decent price point.

Been to LongHorn Steakhouse? Share your experiences!