“New Yorkers give this pizza a 10+!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Paci's Pizza - CLOSED

Paci's Pizza
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Description: Authentic New York 24” pizza pies, rolls, calzones all hand tossed and cooked to NY standards in a deckoven. Dough and sauce made in house - nothing pre-bought or pre-made touches our pies. Salads, dessert, beer and wine also available.
Commack, New York
“New Yorkers give this pizza a 10+!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2012

We literally stumbled upon this pizza restaurant while driving around Tampa one evening. Being as we are from NY we weren't expecting much, but we hit the jackpot!! When we drove up, we weren't sure, but there were 2 police cars there (good thing or bad thing??!!) Turns out they were eating pizza! We figured we would try it and are we glad we did. The staff is extremely friendly and since most of them were from New York, we had a really nice conversation. The pizza is DELICIOUS... loved the THIN CRUST and it is HUGE (we laughed because when we saw customers coming in for their take out pizza, it was hanging out of the pizza box!!) We shared a simple cheese pizza and it was really really good (better than a lot of places here on Long Island, NY). The price is very reasonable. We also got salads, which were reasonable also. If we had had more time, we would have visited again, but if we are ever in Tampa again, we will be back. Bottom line: AWESOME NY PIZZA!

• Visited March 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Tampa, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best thin crust pizza anywhere -- including New York!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2011

Truly outstanding. You must try the Margarita Pizza -- thin, light, fresh, crisp, and delicious.

• Visited August 2011
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“"Delicious" doesn't cover it.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2011

My mom and I needed a place to eat and were driving around and decided to try Paci's

We walked in and were instantly greeted and picked a place to sit. I've never had NY style pizza (I know, I know) but I'm sooo glad that this has been my "first."

The first thing mom and I noticed was nothing was "small." We split an 18" pizza, and they were more than accommodating about making half vegetarian, and half with meat.

The toppings seemed a little high, but when the pizza came out, I realized it's because they don't skimp. It was COVERED in spinach and olives and the other half with sausage. I was impressed. We each ate half of our side, and went up to pay. The man making the pizza wanted to know what we thought of it, and we told him it was great!

The people are great, food is fantastic, and for the amount of food you're getting, it's priced well.

I went home that night and had another piece cold. I can't wait to live in Florida just so I can go eat here again. You must go!

• Visited July 2011
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
tampa
“Brooklyn At Its Best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2009

The perfect pizza that one can ask for with great prices. Excellent service, everyone very friendly.......

Tampa
“forgettaboutit the best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2009

This is the best pizza in tampa, not only is the pizza fantastic you gotta try the "new Franni's Cheescecake omg talk about new york cheesecake better then that its forgettaboutit its the best, paci's pizza is the place for great pizza and new york cheesecake.