“Good Quality Spicy Indian food!”
Review of Cilantro Indian Cuisine - CLOSED

Cilantro Indian Cuisine
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Buffet, Reservations
Dining options: Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed October 23, 2013

The Indian food here is very close to what you would actually eat in India ... the spices used are fresh and aromatic. The cook was from Goa and that's when I knew I would be going back to this restaurant since Goans never ever disappoint with their style of food.

Go to this restaurant and you will discover something new about Indian food!

Reviewed October 9, 2013

My wife and I ordered two vegetable dishes, tandoori roti, and chicken biriyani. We were asked by the owner if we wanted any dish to be prepared as "Indian hot" which was a pleasant surprise. Everything was done to perfection, a rarity in Indian restaurants in Florida. Everyone working for this gentle couple who own the reastaurant was welcoming of us. The chef is from Punjab and certainly delivers authentic North Indian dishes. Everytime we visit Tampa, we will make it a point to try the many, wonderful choices on the menu! The whole esxperience for us was that good.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

A place you will remember for years to come. I recently went to another Indian restaurant in another town, and had the fish there, and it made me think about how much I missed having the Grilled fish dish at Cilantro. It was spiced perfectly, cooked just right, the fish just melted in my mouth, I'm craving it right now writing this review.

We had gone to Cilantro on a recommendation by a family member when I was in Tampa last year. I am so glad we went there, they have many food options, I remember the decor being very nice, the service being excellent, and just loving the whole dining experience. The next time I am in Tampa I will make sure I make a visit there.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Great Indian food and what a selection! Our waiter was wonderful and recommended the best dishes. He also helped us pair our dishes with the best indian bread. The people at this restaurant KNOW their food! Highly recommend in you are by Busch Gardens or the University of South Florida. It is located off of 56th Street close to Fowler in a little plaza called Sherwood Forest. We went on a slow Tuesday night about an hour before closing. We called ahead just to make sure they were open. They actually had our table ready for us when we arrived. Crispy thin chips with 3 different toppings are ready at your table when you sit down. We had a large delicious appetizer, 1 specialty drink, 1 perrier, two dinner dishes that can easily be shared, and two orders of specialty bread. Total was around $54 before tip. We had enough left over for a good lunch the next day for both of us. Yummy!

1  Thank Cinda G
Reviewed July 26, 2013

We enjoyed a great Sunday Night at this beautifully appointed restaurant. Yes one waits to be seated, but this short wait I believe enhances the expectation. The elegance is not limited to the décor, but includes all the staff who direct you to a superbly well set table with all the accoutrements one would expect in a world class restaurant. Our party of six were well served throughout our leisurely paced gastronomic experience. All dishes are individually made to order. One can enjoy a chicken korma as mild or hot or some level in between. The starter sampler are fresh and have many items. This is a particularly great way to begin the gastronomic experience of fine Indian cuisine. This was not our first visit, our only regret is that we should had returned to this fine restaurant more often. I am looking forward to bringing my new friends here for their intro to this magnificient Indian restaurant.