“DELICIOUS!”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Historic Ybor
Reviewed March 13, 2014

I really enjoyed this place and so did my friends. Upon the recommendation of a local we decided to try it out and it did not disappoint. The staff was extra friendly and the food was dangerously delicious as I wanted to keep eating after I was full.

Reviewed January 12, 2014

The crepes were great. Service was prompt. The décor is old and well worn. Location in Ybor City is fun. Prices medium. Parking can be difficult on busy days.

Reviewed December 20, 2013

My wife and I visited this restaurant on the Sunday morning prior to leaving Ybor City. We had originally decided to have breakfast at the hotel where we were staying but at the last minute changed our minds and took the short walk to La Creperia. We were so glad we did.

As it was about 8:00am, the restaurant was not very busy. We were greeted by our server and were given menus while our drink orders were prepared. The menus are fairly extensive with a large assortment of crepes for every taste and every time of day. Also, they had several different types of juice drinks.

My wife chose an assorted fruit crepe and I had a crepe with maple syrup/bananas/whipped creme/walnuts …… fantastic. The sugar rush was just right prior to the trip back home. This is a fun place place and has proven to me that crepes can be eaten for ALL OCCASIONS.

Reviewed November 26, 2013

Located in Ybor City, Florida this was a great find. We went looking for a breakfast restaurant in Ybor city and discovered this is not a morning place. Everything was pretty much closed up until 10am. Found this restaurant because it was open. Turned out to be an awesome find. The crepes are just delicious. We had the spinach and mushroom crepe and also the raspberry jam with cream cheese. Split both of them. The spinach and mushroom crepe was to die for. Definitely order this if you go. The raspberry crepe would have been great too if we had not tried the spinach one first. It was good but definitely was overshadowed by the first crepe. Waitress was really nice and service was quick and good.

1  Thank BucketList1963
Reviewed November 10, 2013

We Weren't Sure If This Was Going To Be Something We Would Like Or Not, But We Were Pleasantly Surprised! The Quaint Little Cafe In Ybor City Was Comfortable, Clean And Displayed Some Fun Decor. The Crepes Were Unbelievable And The Coffee And Service Were Just As Good. Will Come Back On Every Future Trip. Thank You!

1  Thank Tricia Coffing B