“Good breakfast/lunch. Good coffee” 4 of 5 bubbles

La Creperia Cafe
Ranked #6 of 69 Dessert in Tampa
Cuisines: Cafe, French
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Historic Ybor
Tampa, Florida
“Good breakfast/lunch. Good coffee”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2012

We were there on a Friday morning & it was our first time here. Things were pretty relaxed and the food is worth a return visit.

• Visited May 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Orlando, Florida
“Good food slow service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2012

Good crepes especially with ice cream. Wait staff was not attentive but the food came out fast.

Visited May 2012
Tampa, Florida, United States
“Owner is rude, arrogant and classless.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2012

Let me start off by saying that I have been to this restaurant approximately 5 times previously with my girlfriend. Each time the food was good but the service has always seemed not so friendly. We never really gave it too much thought so we continued to come back.

Today, I went to the restaurant with 3 other adults and my one year old niece. We walked in and were told by the waitress to go to the back table and they would have room for a high chair. As we were walking back, the owner intercepted us and said that we could not have the high chair blocking the aisle. We moved the high chair and the owner came back very rudely and starting making a scene in the restaurant. We apologized to the owner who had a very strong accent and he continued to talk down us to a point that everyone was uncomfortable. The owner made is clear that he has paid $30,000 in fines in the past for having the aisle blocked for disabled customers in wheelchairs. The owner continued to rant to a point that I told my family it was time to go. I advised the owner we had been to his restaurant multiple times and his attitude was not needed. As we were walking out the door the owner continued to yell across the whole restaurant causing a scene.

I have enjoyed the food in the past, but there is absolutely no food good enough to be treated as we were treated today. I will NEVER return to this resturant and it is truly a shame because we did enjoy going here from time to time. Even if the owner reads this I could assure you he would not even care as he thinks his restaurant is just a revolving door with customers.

Spend your money elsewhere, there are plenty of other good restaurants in Ybor City where you will be treated as though your a valued customer.

• Visited March 2012
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank Steve C
Hortonville, Wisconsin
“Great selection of crepes and coffee.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2012

Ate there for the first time today. I had a tough time trying to decide between breakfast or dessert! I'd like to have breakfast there every day during my stay in Tampa. I really liked it.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Riverview, Florida
“Wonderful selection”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2012

The crepes are always good here have like 99 crepe chocies on the menu especially good dessert crepes

Visited February 2012

Been to La Creperia Cafe? Share your experiences!