“Tampa's best chinese by a mile”
Review of Liang's Bistro

Liang's Bistro
Ranked #185 of 2,477 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 16, 2012

Such a great place. We have gone several times and tried many different dishes and they have all been fantastic. Their food is not oily at all like most chinese. The Liangs chicken is our favorite!

Reviewed November 28, 2011

The chicken fried rice and sesame chicken are tough to beat... finger- licking great! Service could be a little better, but when the tummy is happy- nothing else matters!

Reviewed September 12, 2011

Food was very fresh and was not greasy. The shrimp were huge! We called ahead with a very large order and picked up at the drive thru. Staff was friendly and everything was as ordered. Will definitely visit again when we go to New Tampa...Delicious!

Reviewed January 9, 2010

We have enjoyed the food at Liang's Bistro in the past, but the management of this restaurant can't get its act together. First we were told that reservations would be honored on Christmas Day, a very busy day for Chinese restaurants, but then it was decided not to do so. Can you imagine trying to show up with twelve people without a reservation? We went elsewhere. Tonight we were told to phone for a "call ahead" list for a party of four; when we called as told, we were told there was no such policy or list. We were elsewhere and won't try again.

Reviewed January 4, 2010

I don't know why "anyone" would give this place a rating less than 5 stars. I've had some of the best Asian food out there... from California, to Florida, and a few places inbetween.

Out of all my experiences, Liangs Bistro has topped them all... by a long shot!
I'm not even one to write "reviews" and all.... but since I moved from Tampa, my family and I will make a 3.5 hour trip "to eat there". No exaggeration either. They have taken everything that I didn't like...(mystery meat, grissel/fatty pieces, generic sauces)... and not only met, but exceeded all of those area's and more. And the flavor is ALWAYS phenomenal!
I'll be driving over soon to pick up dinner for my wife and I, and drive it back to a surprise location for our anniversary.

Great Atmosphere. Great Prices..(especially for what you get) and friendly service.
What more could you ask?
Anthony_
Melbourne FL

Been to Liang's Bistro? Share your experiences!