“A neighborhood Italian gem”
Review of Vino E Pasta

Vino E Pasta
Ranked #180 of 2,431 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

Excellent freshly prepared Italian fare. Highly recommended are the snapper livornese and the chicken Marsala. The sauces are exquisite.

There are newer reviews for Vino E Pasta

Reviewed June 2, 2013

My wife and I just moved to the area and our 2nd dinner was equally amazing. Pasta sauces are unbeatable and the veal and desserts are amazing! And whether a Tuesday or a Friday night, the service was impeccable and attentive.

Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

We have been going to Vino e Pasta since they opened. Consistently good food and service. Nice wine selection for very reasonable prices. You always feel they were just open specially got you that night.

2  Thank steve128SL
Reviewed April 15, 2013

My husband and I ate here on Saturday night. It was a wonderful experience from the moment we walked in the door. Wonderful service, excellent food and a very warm and inviting room.

My husband ordered the veal and he loved it. He said it was the best veal he ever had and he has ordered from the finest restaurants. I had the chicken parm which came with pasta. All their food is very fresh and the prensentation was lovely. The waiters and waitresses are very attentive. All the desserts are made from scratch at the restaurant and they all looked amazing. We had the chocolate cake and a berry pie. Both were excellent. Actually the best desserts I have had in Tampa and we eat out a couple times a week so I have tried lots.

It was a great evening and I will be making this one of our regular dining spots. Thank you Vino E Pasta for a wonderful evening.

1  Thank agendagirl34
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Our 8 year old son kept asking if we could go to that little restaurant on the corner. We finally had a reason to celebrate and part with our hard earned money on a splurge! It was so well worth it. Every minute of our experience was as enjoyable as the next. From the ambiance, to the service, to the food...you just couldn't ask for a more perfect little restaurant on the corner. Try the chicken piccata!