“Jarvis Cruise Group”

Courtyard Tampa Brandon
Ranked #83 of 163 Hotels in Tampa
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed February 16, 2013

I have to say that this hotel is phenomenal .......Very clean .......very comfortable beds....and the staff was absolutely the kindest people I have ever dealt with .......

Christina Marden and Morgan Burgess with Group Reservations was the best I have ever dealt with .....
Christina even went as far as contacting me and helping me with ground transportation to and from the airport and cruise terminal .....she helped make our trip so stress free.

The food at the Bistro is great ......my favorite was the Tomato Mozarella Flatbread Pizza........

Breakfast was that was served in the Cocunut Room was wonderful ....

This hotel is within walking distance of McDonalds, Hooters, and other restaurants and shopping mall....

I cannot say enough about this hotel and their service ...other than ......when I visit Tampa......I will always stay at this hotel ......Loved everything about it !!!!!

Room Tip: within 20 minutes of Tampa International Airport and Port Tampa Cruise Terminals
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Casey W, General Manager at Courtyard Tampa Brandon, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2013

Mrs. Jarvis,
We had so much fun with you and your group. Everyone was such a pleasure to work with and we hope that you group comes back every year! We are so lucky to have the great staff that we do and such a great location for guests looking to go on a cruise out of Tampa. Thank you for sharing your experience with other travelers, we really appreciate your kind words.

Thank you again for everyone here at the Courtyard Tampa Brandon!
Casey and Staff

There are newer reviews for Courtyard Tampa Brandon

Reviewed February 15, 2013

I've had several meetings here, and it's the BEST location, value, facilities and service available in the greater Brandon area! The staff are absolutely charming, the service top-notch, and the meeting room a great value. I hesitated leaving a review because I don't want it to become TOO popular and make it harder to book, but they deserve this great review!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Casey W, General Manager at Courtyard Tampa Brandon, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2013

Byon H,
Thank you very much for your nice review. It is not often that we get a review about our meeting room services. Our team takes great pride in caring for anyone coming to our hotel, it doesn’t matter if you are an overnight guest, a meeting attendee, or a delivery driver, you will get great service every time. I am glad that our team provided you with great service for your recent meeting and I hope that you come back again. If you ever need anything, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you again!

Casey and the Courtyard Staff

Reviewed February 11, 2013

We have stayed here twice in the past month and the place is very clean, the staff is exceptionally nice and everything was easy to book, check out ect. Great place, great price!
We booked 7 rooms for a sporting event, and I loved the fact that some of them had balconies. Slept very peaceful in comfortable beds too!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Casey W, General Manager at Courtyard Tampa Brandon, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2013

CoachKouns,

Thank you for your continued loyalty to our hotel. We aim to create repeat travelers like yourself and to add more members to our extended family. The balconies that are available on some of our rooms are such a great feature to have available. Everyone loves to spend time outside in the warm temperatures and just relax after a long day of work or play (especially when visiting from the snowy northern states).

Thank you for choosing the Courtyard Tampa Brandon, we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed February 2, 2013

let me start out by saying i travel to the tampa area quite often....i have stayed in most of the 3 or 4 star hotels there have there....doubletree..hilton...crown plaza.....and have stayed at this property at least 5 or 6 times in the past few years and it had gotten worse everytime i stayed there.......i mean it was a joke of a marriott property...but let me tell you something......they did a total renovation at this property.....inside/outside....staff.....restaurant..pool area...everything........and let me tell you something.......this hotel is now OUTSTANDING.........1 of the best in the area........Casey the gm was great...as well as everyone i encountered.....the new bistro is excellant......and you would never know this was the same hotel....i commend Casey and his staff...and to marriott for a GREAT JOB...

Room Tip: every room is totally redone so im sure they are all great...comfortable bed....flat screen tv...and...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

bdog988,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and other Trip Advisor travelers! We are so lucky to have such a great staff, which cares deeply about our guests. Our number one goal is to have every single guest walk out of our doors completely satisfied. We want to be the best hotel in Tampa and over the past year we have worked really hard to get to that goal, completing a renovation, hiring the best people, and delivering great service.

We hope to see you again! Thank you for staying with us at the Courtyard Tampa Brandon!!!

Reviewed January 22, 2013

I will definitely stay here whenever I am in the Tampa area. The employees here are phenomenal! The new Bistro is a great new addition and the broccoli cheese soup is one of the best I have ever had. Good work Courtyard.

• Stayed: January 2013

Thank you snshin1027!

It is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! Our Bistro staff was excited to hear that you enjoyed the food they prepared for you, especially the soup! Our soups are delicious, but unfortunately we don't sell a lot due to the temperatures outside here in Florida. We hope to see you again so you can try our delicious flatbreads or sandwiches

Thank you again for staying with us at the Courtyard Tampa Brandon!!!

Reviewed January 15, 2013

In all fairness I will start out by saying that I am a longtime Marriott Rewards member who at one point in time stayed over 100 nights out per year for quite a few years. That being said, I have stayed at many many Courtyards across the US. Here are a few things that stood out in my very brief 1 night stay.
-The staff genuinely cared, both at checkin and when leaving.
-The property is recently updated. Both the rooms and the lobby.
- Computers are available free of charge to check email, etc..
- New concept for this chain- a cafe is in the lobby offering different, non buffet items for breakfast and dinner. Looked very nice although I did not purchase anything.
-Bedding was comfortable, shower had enough pressure, linens and towels seemed new.
- Numerous chain restaurants available within a mile or so.

Overall this property was put together very nicely and I would highly recommend it for the money, whether staying multiple nights or just one.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Casey W, General Manager at Courtyard Tampa Brandon, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2013

Thank you Chad S.!

We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay! We are so glad that guests like yourself are enjoying all of the changes we made during 2012. Our staff works very hard to ensure all of our guests have a great time whether they are visiting for business or fun. We wish you many safe travels in 2013 and we hope to see you again the next time you are in Tampa.

Thank you again for staying with us at the Courtyard Tampa Brandon!!!

Reviewed December 27, 2012

Stayed at this hotel last year and what a surprise when I arrived this Dec 2012. The lobby and room upgrades as well as the Bistro was great. The entire hotel had been remodeled with a very nice decor. The staff was super. I remembered some of them from last year. Very friendly and accommodating. Pretty centrally located in a quiet area, close to shopping, eateries and the casino. This will be my hotel every time I travel to Tampa.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms near the elevators
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
Casey W, General Manager at Courtyard Tampa Brandon, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2013

BJB,
Thank you for choosing the Courtyard Tampa Brandon again! We are so glad that you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms and lobby area. The changes Marriott has made to the Courtyard brand are great for all different types of customers, from families to business travelers. Like you, many of our guests are amazed at the transformation our property went through over the past year. We cannot wait to see you again. Please let us know when you are planning your next visit.

Thanks again!
Casey and the entire Courtyard Team

Also consider these accommodations in or near Tampa
Fairfield Inn & Suites Tampa Brandon
SpringHill Suites Tampa Brandon
Hampton Inn Tampa / Brandon
Homewood Suites Tampa Brandon
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa Brandon Regency Park
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tampa/Brandon

Been to Courtyard Tampa Brandon? Share your experiences!