$119
$107
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $123/night.

Crowne Plaza Tampa Westshore(Tampa)(Great Value!)
$99
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $119/night.

$129
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $145/night.

$153
$148
Hilton.com
$274
$140
$129
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $151/night.

$164
$159
$168
$150
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $182/night.

$170
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $188/night.

$125
$98
SailportSuites.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $115/night.

All reviewstypical courtyardindoor poolmarriott propertiesfront desknever heard any noisesome tlcfirst floorwould stay here againcomfortable bedspleasant staygreat place to staybusch gardenspropertylobbyfairfieldstarbuckshousekeeping
Reviewed January 15, 2013

In all fairness I will start out by saying that I am a longtime Marriott Rewards member who at one point in time stayed over 100 nights out per year for quite a few years. That being said, I have stayed at many many Courtyards across the US. Here are a few things that stood out in my very brief 1 night stay.
-The staff genuinely cared, both at checkin and when leaving.
-The property is recently updated. Both the rooms and the lobby.
- Computers are available free of charge to check email, etc..
- New concept for this chain- a cafe is in the lobby offering different, non buffet items for breakfast and dinner. Looked very nice although I did not purchase anything.
-Bedding was comfortable, shower had enough pressure, linens and towels seemed new.
- Numerous chain restaurants available within a mile or so.

Overall this property was put together very nicely and I would highly recommend it for the money, whether staying multiple nights or just one.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Casey W, General Manager at Courtyard Tampa Brandon, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2013

Thank you Chad S.!

We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay! We are so glad that guests like yourself are enjoying all of the changes we made during 2012. Our staff works very hard to ensure all of our guests have a great time whether they are visiting for business or fun. We wish you many safe travels in 2013 and we hope to see you again the next time you are in Tampa.

Thank you again for staying with us at the Courtyard Tampa Brandon!!!

Reviewed December 27, 2012

Stayed at this hotel last year and what a surprise when I arrived this Dec 2012. The lobby and room upgrades as well as the Bistro was great. The entire hotel had been remodeled with a very nice decor. The staff was super. I remembered some of them from last year. Very friendly and accommodating. Pretty centrally located in a quiet area, close to shopping, eateries and the casino. This will be my hotel every time I travel to Tampa.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms near the elevators
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
Casey W, General Manager at Courtyard Tampa Brandon, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2013

BJB,
Thank you for choosing the Courtyard Tampa Brandon again! We are so glad that you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms and lobby area. The changes Marriott has made to the Courtyard brand are great for all different types of customers, from families to business travelers. Like you, many of our guests are amazed at the transformation our property went through over the past year. We cannot wait to see you again. Please let us know when you are planning your next visit.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

Great stay. My wife and I were in town for a family weddings. Wedding was at 3.00PM. We had requested early check in, but thats not always guarenteed. We arrived shortly after 12.00PM after a 3hr drive. Our room was not ready. Meghan at the front desk went above and beyond to get us into a room so we could get ready for the wedding. The rooms was spacious and bed was very comfortable. For the short time we were there it was a very good experience. We will stay there again if ever in the area. Thanks again Meghan...

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Casey W, General Manager at Courtyard Tampa Brandon, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2012

Dan H,
Thank you for such a nice review. I have to tell the truth Meghan saw your review and literally jumped up and down she was so happy! She and the rest of our staff really enjoy taking care of our guests on a daily basis. We are glad that you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms and were able to make your wedding on time especially after the long drive. We hope to see you again the next time you are in town. Have a great Christmas and a Happy New year!

Thank You!
Casey, Meghan, and the entire Courtyard Tampa Brandon Staff!

Reviewed December 12, 2012

The rooms were comfortable, the staff extremely friendly and the breakfast sandwich from the bistro delicious. I would recommend the hotel for others traveling for business purposes. One improvement for me would be a complimentary bottle of water in the room. Other than that I was very pleased with my stay,

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Casey W, General Manager at Courtyard Tampa Brandon, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2012

KMF32789 ,

We appreciate you taking time to share about your recent stay at our hotel and we are extremely happy that you had a great time. Our Bistro, which is open for both breakfast and dinner, is a completely new concept for the Courtyard brand and provides great options for all of our guests. Our Bistro team takes a lot of pride in delivering delicious food and for them to be recognized is great. Thank you again for choosing the Courtyard Tampa Brandon and we hope to see you the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed December 10, 2012

My sons team stayed here for an entire week, it was a good experience overall, the only issues were that because we were a large group and because of scheduling I guess, we had to eat breakfast from 7-8am, so I had to wake son up very early, every morning, also when using the on premises washer and dryer, the timer is set for 30 minutes by default, try washing a football uniform like that and dryer was just worthless, the staff was top notch in my opinion, tina or christina ( I forget her last name) was very friendly and warm, casey the manager was on point, the indian guy ( cant remember his name) was so cool and friendly. The room was cleaned properly everyday, they even gave me a small fridge for my sons medication, it would be nice to see a microwave and fridge in rooms. The location is great also. I plan to stay here again if ever in Tampa.

Room Tip: Try to get balcony room, its just adds a little more to the experience. Plenty of places to eat in walking distance and a short drive, delivery is allowed straight to room. You can hook up a gaming console to tv in rooms which could be a tad bigger.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Casey W, General Manager at Courtyard Tampa Brandon, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2012

RJ,
Thank you for taking the time to share about your recent stay. We had a great time hosting you and the rest of the Bustleton Bengals! All of the parents and kids were a pleasure to work with and hopefully they share the same feelings about our hotel. Managing big groups like yours for breakfast does become tricky, but we welcome the challenge and would gladly do it again. Congratulations on a great tournament, we hope to see you again next year!