“A nice extended stay”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Efland, North Carolina, United States
“A nice extended stay”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

The Fairfield Inn in Brandon is an average hotel. The staff is friendly and the rooms are nice. The location of the hotel is great. It is three minutes from just about anything you can imagine. There's a mall, Wal-Mart, Target, and any restaurant you would want to eat at. There is nothing exceptiional about the hotel itself, but I would easily recommend it to anyone staying in The Tampa/Brandon area.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
FFIBrandon, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tampa Brandon, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
Thank you for staying with us, We have some exciting changes coming. The hotel should begin a full renovation in the last quarter of this year. I look forward to your next stay with us.

Make it a great day,
Bret Jones

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Gouda, The Netherlands
Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

This is the 2nd time we stayed at this hotel and although it need some remodeling we like it very much. Staff, from the GM to the maids are wonderful, rooms are clean, breakfast is good (especially with the new hot additions) and the location is the best with a lot of restaurants and close to the mall.

We highly recommend this hotel to everybody who needs a nice an clean room and doesn't want to pay too much money.

Thanks Brett for another great stay at your hotel!

• Stayed April 2013
FFIBrandon, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tampa Brandon, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
Thank you for staying with us, I always enjoy our conversations at breakfast each morning. We have some exciting changes coming. The hotel should begin a full renovation in the last quarter of this year. I look forward to your next stay with us.

Make it a great day,
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed June 1, 2013

This Fairfield was great. Swift check in, very helpful girl at the front desk. I sent my husband down to get a toothbrush and apparently they were out of them, so she ran across the lot to the Courtyard Marriott and got one from them. She went the extra mile-instead of saying "we are out of them". As usual with a Marriott stay-the beds were very comfortable, nice clean room. Very convenient location to restaurants and mall. The breakfast was great-we loved the bacon instead of sausage. Will stay here again when we return to the area.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
FFIBrandon, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tampa Brandon, responded to this review, June 3, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and for staying with us. I know you have a choice when staying in Tampa and appreciate your business and look forward to your next stay with us.

Orlando, Florida
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Everyone on staff were very courteous and attentive to my family’s needs. When I arrived at Fairfield Inn & Suites the front desk checked me in and gave me a map to the local restaurants. He also was proactive to tell me the breakfast times.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Decatur, Georgia
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Because I was traveling alone I especially appreciated the grab bars in the shower. The breakfast in the morning was excellent with a lot to offer and satisfy the appetite. I also appreciated the computer help at the front desk and being able to check my e-mail while away from home. Good selection of snacks in the lobby and the location of the hotel is close to everything.

Room Tip: I was given a room facing west, a good distance from the elevator, top floor right across from the e...
Green Features: I approve and think it is a good idea. Reusing towels, energy efficient light bulbs is a start in the right direction and I wish more people would start doing it.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
FFIBrandon, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tampa Brandon, responded to this review, May 16, 2013

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Reviewed May 9, 2013

The staff was very friendly and helpful in providing information directions and suggestions to meet my needs. I needed something very specific for work and they were able to provide a few ideas that actually worked very well. Thank you

• Stayed May 2013
FFIBrandon, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tampa Brandon, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and for staying with us. I am glad you found our staff to be friendly. I know you have a choice when staying in Tampa and appreciate your business and look forward to your next stay with us.

Chattanooga, Tennessee
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Stayed here for a brief trip to Tampa. I was looking for something other than the beach - so this property was perfect. I was minutes to Ybor City and to the Hard Rock Casino. There is a Courtyard by Marriott across the parking lot with an indoor/outdoor pool and jacuzzi - access to which is included in your stay. This hotel has a sparkling outdoor pool. The staff was more than attentive, breakfast was great and the room was clean. The bed was well above average. You are a few hundred yards off of I-75 but it is quiet. Lots of good parking and well lit lot. For the money I have not done better in Tampa.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am pleased that you found our location useful. We are located in one of the few areas in Tampa that will allow you to get to most attractions in Tampa, Orlando and Sarasota without going through the major traffic issues that Tampa is known for. I appreciate your business and look forward to your next stay with us.

Bret Jones
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tampa
Courtyard Tampa Brandon
Courtyard Tampa Brandon
#76 of 163 in Tampa
SpringHill Suites Tampa Brandon
Homewood Suites Tampa Brandon
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tampa/Brandon
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa Brandon Regency Park
Hampton Inn Tampa / Brandon

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Tampa Brandon? Share your experiences!