“Fairfield Inn Brandon FL”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Tampa Brandon
Ranked #84 of 164 Hotels in Tampa
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed September 21, 2012

I always stay at the Fairfield-Brandon when I go to central Florida on business...clean, convenient, good service & great location to access highways. great service, free breakfast, pool and close to many differant restaurants

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
FFIBrandon, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tampa Brandon, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2012

Ron it is always great to see you, thank you for the review and for your business

Reviewed August 22, 2012

I really enjoyed my stay. The room was modern and clean. Staff was friendly and knowledgeable. Wifi worked well in my room and elsewhere on the property. Office equipment is available to print coupons, etc.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and for staying with us. While the internet is already fast, free and wireless, we just upgraded the speed again this year to ensure that all of our guests with multiple WiFi devices are able to work and play at high speed. I know you have a choice when staying in Tampa and appreciate your business and look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed August 11, 2012

While I was waiting to move into my apartment I decided to stay at Fairfield Inn & Suites in Tampa Brandon. I showed up two hours prior to check but was given a room right away. The entire Team at Fairfield Inns & Suites Tampa Brandon was excellent. I felt like I was at home away from home and I really did appreciate the atmosphere. Thanks Fairfield Inn for comfortable nights, great breakfast, and an overall relaxing place...I'm glad I chose your location to stay.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
FFIBrandon, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tampa Brandon, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and for staying with us. I hope to see you and your out of town relatives at the hotel next time you have family vist. Enjoy the new apartment.

Reviewed August 10, 2012

Decent location off the highway, fairly quiet considering. Appears to be a renovated hotel. I was given a room on the first floor right near the lobby and front doors. I was glad I had brought a white noise machine and ear plugs with me. I could hear the elevator every time it was engaged. The overall furnishing of the room were adequate but showing its age. The bathroom was small with a separate sink and counter located outside, very tiny. No electrical plugs on the nightstand, if you want to charge your cell either use the lamp plug on the desk of unplug the alarm clock or lamp on the nightstand. Enough room behind the hotel to park the 16 foot moving truck I had with me. Front desk person was cordial, not exactly a warm person. Overall I'd pass on this property.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank SoloTravlr_34

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and for staying with us. I am sorry that you found the hotel to not be a warm and friendly place. I assure you that is not the standard. I know you have a choice when staying in Tampa and appreciate your business.

Reviewed August 6, 2012

Morgan @ the front desk was warm and friendly. Check in was smooth and quick. I had called ahead for a rollaway bed for our room and it was waiting for us when we got to the room.The room was clean. Over all a good choice.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
FFIBrandon, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tampa Brandon, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed July 2, 2012

We did not check in until late but the room was nice and the beds were very comfortable. My husband and i both commented on how well we slept.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank jujubGeorgia

Reviewed June 27, 2012

All team members, were professional, service oriented and with a very positive and proactive attitude, The front desk team is 1A, all of them very helpful and knowledgeable, this IS what makes this secluded hotel Great.
Breakfast is a fare of its own, lots to choose and high quality, very clean place.

Room Tip: Great service is there for the asking.