Fairfield Inn & Suites Tampa Brandon
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleanking roomoutdoor poolstayed for one nightyogurtconvenient locationthe breakfast areafree breakfastfirst floorwould stay againcalled the front deska great stayhot breakfastamalie arenahousekeeping staffgreat customer serviceybor city
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 10, 2012

We booked this hotel because we were planning to gamble at the Seminole Hard Rock Casino which is maybe 10 minutes away. We chose this room versus the Fairfield closer to the casino because it cost a little less.

The hotel was nice. It shared a parking lot with a Courtyard, so there was plenty of parking. The room was standard Fairfield, and it was clean.

The breakfast was actually the best fairfield breakfast we'd had... there were 2 types of sandwiches (both bacon and egg Jimmy Dean) as well as the pancake sausage thing, yogurt, fruit cups, cereal, hard boiled eggs, fresh fruit, waffles, etc... definitely filled up before our departure!

We only stayed one night and only probably 8 hours at that, but would definitely return here, especially with the price savings of this hotel vs. other fairfield in the area. It really is only 10 min from the casino.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Management response:Responded July 2, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and for staying with us. I am glad you found our staff to be friendly, and our breakfast to be the best Fairfield breakfast you have experienced. Our location is one of the best kept secrets in Tampa, unfortunately, but I am glad you discovered that we are very near the casino as well as downtown, and all the major attractions in Tampa. I know you have a choice when staying in Tampa and appreciate your business and look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed May 8, 2012

I booked this place as it was fairly close to my baseball team's spring ballpark. The location was excellent and there lots of stores and restaurants close by but the place was noisy to the extreme. First there was a refrigerated semi that was packed for 2 days in the parking lot and the guy probably had it stocked with goods because he kept the things running all night! Then there were the boys running up and down the hallway. I called the Front Desk at 9pm but nothing happened. Apparently the only adult chaperon was on the ground floor doing who knows what while these boys were jumping on furniture, racing down the hallway, yelling and screaming all the way. I'm going back to spring training but not to this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
FFIBrandon, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tampa Brandon, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. I apologize for the issues you encountered while staying at our property. Please know that we take extreme pride in our customer service and I can assure you this is not a normal occurrence and we have taken action to ensure other guests do not have a similar experience.

We hope you will give us another try on your next trip to Tampa.

Reviewed May 4, 2012

We have family in the area and, when there, stay at this hotel or the Courtyard across the parking lot. They are located in a quiet area (yet close to the interstate) with huge old trees with moss hanging down. You can see the trees right outside your window. The windows open which we love, and one can get fresh air a lot of the year. There is plenty of free parking.

I agree with the previous reviewer that things have gotten a bit run down and was glad to see the management response that they are upgrading the sofas and other aspects of the rooms. We find this hotel to be quiet and comfortable and would hate to see it deteriorate. The staff is very customer oriented.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank ontheroad4now

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

First of all, I travel quite often for work and I usually stay at Marriotts or sister hotels of the Marriot. To say the least I was quiet dissapointed with Fairfield Inn and Suites. It was not at all as it is featured on the website. I was expecting it to be just like the Marriotts I am used to staying at but that was not the case. It was old and out of date.I will not be staying at this particular Mariott branch ever!!!!!

Room Tip: Call the hotel ahead of time to make sure that it is the same standard the others are within the brand.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
FFIBrandon, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tampa Brandon, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am sorry you found the website misleading and the hotel outdated. We will be installing the last of our new granite vanity tops in the guest rooms in the next few weeks and the new sofas and chairs should be arriving any day. We have even more exciting changes coming very soon. I appreciate that you cared enough about our hotel to share your opinions and thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed April 16, 2012

Helpful and courteous staff,well maintained and clean, located just off the interstate with several restaurant options closeby;what more does one need?

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
FFIBrandon, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tampa Brandon, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2012