Stayed for two nights during 4th of July weekend. Right next to I-4 so cannot beat it for easy access. Comfortable clean rooms with good basic amenities. Continental breakfast is good basic spread. waffle maker line gets busy quickly so get there early. Very nice pool, big enough to do laps if you like swimming for exercise. I used it twice. Again go earlier if you want less crowds, it opens a 7am.
Only things I would say to improve is the double door to the right in the lobby before the elevators. Management should invest in an automatic door. Right now its two swing doors. It was a bit cumbersome for us to pull the luggage cart and hold doors etc. and I saw others going thru the same. Not a deal killer but would improve that experience.
Would probably stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Quality Inn & Suites, a Tampa hotel near Ford Amphitheatre at Florida State Fairgrounds. Conveniently located in the heart of Tampa's business district, the brand new Quality Inn & Suites is minutes away from the Seminole Hard Rock Casino, Ford Amphitheatre at Florida State Fairgrounds and the Port of Tampa. This Tampa, FL hotel is also close to popular attractions and venues like Ybor City, St. Pete Times Forum, the Tampa Convention Center, Raymond James Stadium and Busch Gardens theme park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Hotwire, Odigeo, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites Near Fairgrounds Ybor City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn And Suites Near Fairgrounds Ybor City
- Quality Inn & Suites Near Fairgrounds Ybor City Hotel Tampa
- Quality Inn Tampa