“Convenient location, great staff.”

Quality Inn & Suites Near Fairgrounds Ybor City
Ranked #22 of 163 Hotels in Tampa
Coconut Creek, Florida
“Convenient location, great staff.”
Reviewed June 6, 2014

Stayed here mid May for a quick trip to tampa. Loction was very central (near the casino, and short drive to downtown and Busch Gardens). The staff was very polite and assisted with all of our questions about the city and general directions. Hotel was clean and very comfortable. Will rebook when we come back in the fall.

• Stayed May 2014
Bobby G, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Near Fairgrounds Ybor City, responded to this review, June 13, 2014
From the entire team here at the Quality Inn & suites we thank you for your review and we look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (148)
  • Hebrew first
Spring Hill, Florida
Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

This is my second review of this hotel and once again I can't express how much I love the hotel the staff is great and go beyond what is required from them and every visit gets better very time. The pool area is beautiful and so relaxing. And I have to mention the breakfast, it has everything you will need to get your day started. Me and my family will not stay at any other hotel when we are in the Tampa area. They offer shuttle service at a decent price.... The rooms are clean and the have security on the property so me and my kids feel really comfortable....

Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Bobby G, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Near Fairgrounds Ybor City, responded to this review, June 9, 2014
Thank you for the great review. Here at the Quality inn & Suites we are committed to Guest Satisfaction. We are very happy that you have chosen us for your lodging need when you stay in Tampa and we look forward to seeing you again real soon.
Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

I normally don't write reviews but I'm shocked after reading the two previous reviews. My family and I stayed here in March for 4 days to go to Busch Gardens and our stay was excellent. The rooms were very clean and we found the staff to be very helpful and friendly. I would definitely return.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
We are glad that you chose to give us a review. I know often times it seems tiresome to do reviews, but here at the Quality Inn & Suites we are very thankful for your review and others good or bad. Being able to share your experience at our property is always a plus for us and future guests. Thank you once again.
Lakeland, Florida
Reviewed June 5, 2014

I stayed at this hotel during a business trip in May. My usual hotel was booked and I found this hotel through a review. The property has great friendly staff and very clean rooms. This is my new hotel to stay when in the Tampa area.

• Stayed May 2014
Bobby G, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Near Fairgrounds Ybor City, responded to this review, June 6, 2014
THank you for the great review. It is always good to hear from our guests. Your reviews are what keep us motivated and constanly working to do better. On behalf of our GM and our entire staff thank you for your review and we look forward to seeing you again soon..
Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed June 5, 2014

We happen to visit Tampa Florida area recently. The motel is centrally located to major attractions we planned to visit in town. When you travel with kids, neat and clean rooms and the convenient location is must. Right from picking us up from Airport to our 4 nights stay, the friendly polite staff win our hearts. The breakfast was served with good verity and healthy choice options. We found the the rates pretty reasonable, but of course we traveled just before the season peaks up. Kids enjoyed the last in a huge pool splashing around, while we relaxed reading book by pool. I wouldn't say its a 5 Star luxury resort but they offer so many amenities that were enough for our needs.

Room Tip: Being centrally located to major attraction places in Tampa area, I would suggest to reserve the roo...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Lana L
Location, Location, Location is what matters when in Tampa. Our property is located to several area attractions and easy to get to right off of I4. Thank you so much for the review. It is great to know that guests like yourself find our location convenient as it is. On behalf of our entire team thank you for the great review.
Mountain View, California
Reviewed June 5, 2014

We came to Tampa to take a cruise, spent 2 nights at the quality inn. Staff was polite and prompt and took care of all our needs. Rooms were clean and updated. Their shuttle service to and from the cruise was great and made it easy for us to relax and not worry about arrangements. For the price and quality we found the stay excellent and would highly recommend staying here

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your review and we are happy that you enjoyed our property. Here at the Quality Inn & Suites we stand by our commitment to guest satisfaction. I am very pleased that you were able to experience this first hand.
Miami Beach, Florida
Reviewed June 5, 2014

I stayed here with my family and found the staff to be very polite and helpful. The rooms were a good size & clean. The pool was a fun hangout place. The breakfast accommodation was excellent. Would stay here every time I'm in the area.

• Stayed June 2014
Thank you for noticing the hard work from our staff. Here at the Quality Inn & Suites we are committed to customer satisfaction. It is a priority for our staff to make every guest feel like part of our family here on proeprty. I am very happy that you were able to experience this first hand and we look forward to seeing you again soon.