Stayed for one night and I was a bit worried when we were pulling into the hotel. The area that surrounds the hotel is not the greatest. The lobby was nice and clean, as well as the rooms. The staff was excellent. The beds were average not as comfortable as I would have liked. My one complaint would be the charge for the shuttle which is $5.00 per person 1 way. I had called to see if a shuttle bus was available I was told that there was but, I was not told there was a charge to use it. Other than that I would definitely recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Quality Inn & Suites, a Tampa hotel near Ford Amphitheatre at Florida State Fairgrounds. Conveniently located in the heart of Tampa's business district, the brand new Quality Inn & Suites is minutes away from the Seminole Hard Rock Casino, Ford Amphitheatre at Florida State Fairgrounds and the Port of Tampa. This Tampa, FL hotel is also close to popular attractions and venues like Ybor City, St. Pete Times Forum, the Tampa Convention Center, Raymond James Stadium and Busch Gardens theme park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Choice Hotels, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites Near Fairgrounds Ybor City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn & Suites Near Fairgrounds Ybor City Hotel Tampa
- Quality Inn And Suites Near Fairgrounds Ybor City
- Quality Inn Tampa