“Great and friendly staff who made experience great!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn & Suites Near Fairgrounds Ybor City

Quality Inn & Suites Near Fairgrounds Ybor City
Ranked #17 of 162 Hotels in Tampa
“Great and friendly staff who made experience great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

So easy to get to all the places we wanted to go. Pool area was great and rooms were clean. Great value! The management was friendly and made sure our experience was great. The lobby has everything you need including yummy coffee anytime you want and access to kitchen appliances. Best place i have stayed in a long time!

• Stayed August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
Bobby G, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Near Fairgrounds Ybor City, responded to this review, August 4, 2013
Thank you for such a good review. We at the Quality Inn love to read our guests reviews. Our guests words and experiences are what motivate our staff to strive harder every day. On behalf of my entire staff I would like to thank you again for your visit and review.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (130)
Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

Went to see Black Sabbath concert and this hotel was AWESOME!!!!! from the front desk staff to the girls the next morning at breakfast!! and the rooms were VERY CLEAN! updated bathroom and did i mention VERY CLEAN!!! had the PERFECT stay there and look forward to returning!!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this hotel!!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
The Quality Inn strives daily to maintain a very clean property. We also enjoy to receive such great reviews like yours. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and that you enjoyed the Black Sabbath concert. See you for the next concert. On behalf of my entire staff I would like to thank you again for your visit and review.
Orlando
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

Stayed at this hotel for one night to pick my grands up from Tampa Airport. Hotel is in good location not far from the airport. It is a little difficult to get to. You can see the hotel but have to make several turns to get to 18th Street. So if you do not know where to turn you end up getting lost even through you see the hotel lol. But the room was clean and the clerks at the desk was very helpful with directions. Would stay again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars
I'm am sorry about you getting lost. We have invested much time in trying to get guests the most accurate directions to our property. The Quality Inn is centrally located near many great attractions and highways. I am glad you chose our property and On behalf of my entire staff I would like to thank you again for your visit and review.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

I have found a hotel that has great prices wonderful rooms and very up to date. The front desk staff has always greeted me with a smile and has been very helpful. This is a hotel I would recommend you try.

• Stayed July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
Bobby G, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Near Fairgrounds Ybor City, responded to this review, August 4, 2013
Thank On behalf of my entire staff I would like to thank you again for your visit and review. It is always a pleasure here at the Quality Inn to read reviews like yours.
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

I am a Choice privileges Diamond member and have stayed at hundreds of hotels. This one is awesome and I have not received this type of front desk service in a long time. Great job. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: just ask. The front desk will do what they can for you.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Tom H
Thank you so much. At the Quality Inn we pride ourselves in customer service and I am glad that you were able to experience it first hand and also to share it as you did with your review. On behalf of my entire staff I would like to thank you again for your visit and review.
Columbia City, Indiana, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

We stay at this Quality Inn every time we visit our daughter in Seffner. It is VERY clean, great breakfast and fantastic staff. We have stayed at many Quality Inns bust this one we love the best.

The Davis Family.

Room Tip: Consider this Quality Inn for a great night stay while visiting Tampa.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you to your entire family. It was a pleasure having you on property. Here at the Quality Inn we enjoy making families feel like they are home here on property. On behalf of my entire staff I would like to thank you again for your visit and review.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

I have been staying at that hotel for the past year, and the staff has been very consistent with their service. Very friendly and courteous... Absolutely great service. Their lounge is always clean. Very close to all the major highways (I-4, I-75, I-275, SR 301, US 41)

• Stayed July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you for` such a great review. The Quality Inn is very well situated a s you say in your review. Our staff also take maintenance and cleaning very serious and that is evident in your review. On behalf of my entire staff I would like to thank you again for your visit and review.