“Exceptional Service”

Ranked #46 of 163 Hotels in Tampa
Glen Burnie, Maryland
“Exceptional Service”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

My sisters and I traveled from Baltimore MD to Tampa FL the weekend of Mar 27th through the 30th for my birthday weekend. The whole staff at Residence Inn Sabal Park are very accomodating and so friendly! They make you feel like part of the family (James and Ms Deborah, Maida, Roger, Rashawn, and Benita. Lena and Suzanne the management team have a great staff! I highly recommend staying there! The social in the evening is awesome! Best hotel in Tampa!!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank PattyN9719
ResidenceInnGM9719, General Manager at Residence Inn Tampa Sabal Park/Brandon, responded to this review, April 16, 2014
Dear PattyN9719,
Happy Birthday! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Residence Inn by Marriott Sabal Park with other travelers. It is wonderful to see that so many associates made a positive impact during you birthday weekend. This means so much to us and I will share your comments during our daily meeting today. I appreciate the overall rating of 5. Come back and see us again soon.
ri.tpasp.gm@marriott.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed April 7, 2014

I recently stayed at another hotel for work and was not happy at all. It was so nice to come back to the Residence Inn and see Kelsie's smiling face with her warm greeting. The manager Lena goes above and beyond to make my stay pleasant The hotel is always clean and well taken care of. Debbie is my favorite housekeeper. She takes excellent care of me and my room. All of these people go above and beyond and would do anything to make my stay an excellent experience. The best word that comes to mind is "Wow"!

Room Tip: Any room they provide is excellent.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank Kayleen s
ResidenceInnGM9719, General Manager at Residence Inn Tampa Sabal Park/Brandon, responded to this review, April 14, 2014
Dear Kayleen S,
We are so glad you are back! I am delighted that Kelsie provided a warm greeting upon your return and that Lena and Debbie are going above and beyond to make your stays excellent. Thank you for the overall rating of 5 and for titling your comments “Excellent hotel with the best staff”. I will share your positive comments with the hotel associates. Please feel free to contact me if you need anything and welcome back.
Jacksonville Beach, Florida
Reviewed April 7, 2014

Unfortunately, due my work, I stay in hotels 300-365 days a year. I have been traveling for over 20 years and have found this particular Residence Inn to be exemplary. Lena, Rodger, Sean, Cynthia and Kelsey at the front desk have ALWAYS corrected any room problem I may have while I'm at work during the day. James & Debra in the kitchen are outstanding, friendly and have obviously been well schooled in fine art of hospitality, the Marriott way. I sometimes find little notes from Debbie, in housekeeping, that seem to make me feel at home (even though I am NOT!). Here's hoping my assignment here in Tampa lasts another year!!!
Stoney

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Stoney M
Dear Stoney M,
Thank you for mentioning so many members of the Residence Inn by Marriott Sabal Park staff by name for their exemplary service. I agree that these associates are exceptional and demonstrate Marriott’s Spirit to Serve. As a regular guest and seasoned traveler your point of view and comments are important to me. I appreciate the positive comments and overall hotel rating of 5. Let’s hope your Tampa assignment lasts another year because we enjoy having you here. Feel free to contact me if you need anything during your stay.
Westfield, New Jersey
Reviewed April 7, 2014

I have been staying at the Residence Inn by Marriott Sabal Park/Brandon on business for over a year now. Throughout my career, i've stayed in numerous Hotels, both long term & short term stays. I can attest, hands down, that the Staff in Brandon is by far, the Greatest Group that I have ever had the pleasure of staying with.

I had to travel to Chicago recently, and I had forgotten that I ordered contact's to be delivered to the Residence Inn in Sabal Park/Brandon. To my surprise, Lena Warme, the Assistant General Manager, talked to my fellow co-workers, and found that I was staying at the Marriott in Naperville, IL., and took it upon herself to Federal Express my contacts to me there so that I would have them. She went above & beyond.

Lena & her entire staff are tremendous.

If you're ever in Tampa, and are looking for a place to stay, where you're treated like FAMILY, i would strongly encourage you to stay at the Residence Inn by Marriott @ 9719 Princess Palm Avenue, Tampa Florida 33619 - Telephone #: 813-627-8855 --- TRUST ME! YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!!!!!!!

-Tim D.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
5 Thank Digs2014
Dear Digs2014,
Thank you for reviewing the Residence Inn by Marriott Sabal Park and for the excellent overall score of 5. It is a pleasure having you as a regular long term guest. I am very glad to hear that the Assistant General Manager, Lena, went above and beyond in getting your contacts to you. It is our goal for long term travelers like you to feel relaxed and at home while staying with us. We constantly strive to exceed customer expectations through excellent customer service. I cannot tell you how much your recommendation and comments mean to me and the hotel team. You know you are part of the Residence Inn Sabal Park family and we are glad you have returned from Chicago.
ri.tpasp.gm
Belgium
Reviewed April 6, 2014

We ended our roadtrip through Florida at the Residence Inn and it was the perfect ending. Quiet, but near the highway. The hotel personnel was very welcoming and the stay felt like staying at home. We got upgraded to a two queen bed studio, which was a nice surprise. Extra space, two bathrooms,...Free parking at the hotel is a big plus for me as well. Costs for valet parking are always such a waste of money. If we ever go back to Tampa again, we would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Chenling
Dear Chenling,
I am glad to hear Residence Inn by Marriott Sabal Park was the perfect ending to your Florida road trip. When availability allows, the hotel front desk likes to pleasantly surprise guests with a room upgrade and I am happy to hear this happened during your arrival. I agree that our complimentary parking is a big plus. It is nice to self-park and not hassle with valet parking or fees. Thank you for the positive review. As a Senior Contributor on Trip Advisor your review means so much to us. I look forward to meeting you next time you travel to the Tampa area.
Palm Harbor, Florida
Reviewed March 24, 2014

I would like to make this opportunity to personally thank you for our wonderful stay at your Residence Inn. As you know, we didn’t come far. But this weekend get-away was the perfect location for this single father to take his young daughter for a deserved escape!

We were both pleasantly surprised when we arrived at your hotel. The lobby was warm and inviting with the flickering fireplace. The beautiful holiday decorations offered a gentle boost to the seasonal excitement and we were met by welcoming smiles and genuine hospitality.

Our accommodations exceeded our expectations. Our room was pleasant and inviting, clean and fresh. The kitchen area had everything we needed and more. The mattress was firm and felt brand new. The pullout sofa offered comfort to allow my daughter to sleep soundlessly throughout the night.

Imagine our delight when we made it down for breakfast. The variety of food was wonderful. The eggs and sausage were hot and fresh. The pastry was delicate and melted in your mouth. And as the night before, we were greeted with smiles and genuine hospitality. We felt like we were being taken care of…like family.

Please accept my sincerest appreciations. Please pass along our heart-felt gratitude to all of your staff. And know that we will visit again.

Room Tip: The room exceeded our expectations. It was spacious, clean and inviting. We were pleasantly surpri...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank Michael W
ResidenceInnGM9719, General Manager at Residence Inn Tampa Sabal Park/Brandon, responded to this review, March 26, 2014
Dear Michael W,
It was our pleasure to have you and your daughter here for a weekend gat-away from Palm Harbor. I am glad to see that your arrival was filled with smiles and genuine hospitality. It sounds like your spacious suite room was perfect for you and your daughter to settle in and relax. Thank you for painting such a descriptive picture of our delicious hot complimentary breakfast. I did pass along your positive comments and rating of 5 to all hotel associates. Everyone was touched and proud to hear about your travel experience at the Residence Inn Sabal Park. We are all looking forward to seeing you again when you can enjoy another weekend get-away to Tampa.
Reviewed March 21, 2014

This was my 2nd stay at this particular hotel and both times was great! The environment, friendliness and rooms are most comforting. The staff are very helpful and courteous but mostly James was very hospitable. He greets you every morning with a smile! Overall A+++++

• Stayed March 2014
3 Thank Brooke0460
ResidenceInnGM9719, General Manager at Residence Inn Tampa Sabal Park/Brandon, responded to this review, March 24, 2014
Dear Brooke0460,
Thank you for being a repeat guest at the Residence Inn by Marriott Sabal Park. I am pleased that you remember James and that he was so hospitable and made your stay memorable. James definitely demonstrates Marriott’s Spirit to Serve in everything he does. Your positive feedback and overall rating of 5 is very important to us. Come back and see us again soon!