“Wonderful check-in, Clean rooms, So peaceful.”

Residence Inn Tampa Sabal Park/Brandon
Ranked #46 of 163 Hotels in Tampa
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Kelsie amazing, helpful!!! After driving from Texas, she took care of everything: from our room location coordinating with our UHAUL parking, to incidental toiletries, etc. Would recommend this location to friends and family coming in from out of town. Everything stocked well in the room. Feels like home away from home: very peaceful, family atmosphere. Thankful.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
ResidenceInn9719AGM, Manager at Residence Inn Tampa Sabal Park/Brandon, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2013

Dear dwellingplace,
Wow! Thanks so much for the 5-Star review; we’re thrilled to hear that your stay with us was so memorable. Our front desk staff is full of superstars and I am excited to share your experience with the hotel team. Kelsie is a true gem and takes wonderful care to ensure that each of our guests have their best experience possible. We would love to continue to be your home away from home, and you can ensure that we will provide top notch service to you and your Texas friends time after time. Until next time!
Best Wishes,
Lena Warme
Assistant General Manager
ri.tpasp.agm@marriott.com

There are newer reviews for Residence Inn Tampa Sabal Park/Brandon

Reviewed July 19, 2013

Love this place! This is the 4th time we have stayed at this hotel and we love it, the breakfest as well as dinner are great! The entire staff from house keeping to front desk are fantastic. Roger, Kelsie and Shawn are great as well as Debra and James! Rooms are clean and cozy as well as the lobby. We will definitley be back!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
ResidenceInnGM9719, General Manager at Residence Inn Tampa Sabal Park/Brandon, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2013

Dear bigmike61,
Thank you so much for recognizing the staff by name at the Residence Inn Sabal Park! This means so much to us. I am pleased that you have been able to stay 4 times with us. It is our goal to have a clean, cozy and homelike hotel so that our guests can just relax. I appreciate the overall 5 rating. Come back soon to see Roger, Kelsie, Shawn, Debra and James and to eat the delicious breakfast!

Reviewed July 18, 2013

Coming towards the end of my stay here after 2 months because of work and have nothing but good things to say about this place. I've been staying at all the fancy marriot chains up and down the states but this is my favorite - it's nothing fancy but staff are wonderful and rooms spotless. I've been so comfortable I've not missed home! A true tribute to all the staff at the Residence Inn - a great family. Thank you!

• Stayed: July 2013

Dear Alex Y,
Thank you for being a loyal long term guest with us. I am pleased that you found us to be your home away from home while working in Tampa. I appreciate your overall 5 rating. Come back and stay with us again when your travels take you to Tampa.

Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

I'm a Platinum member of Marriott rewards, so I know many Marriott hotels in USA. I can guarantee this is the worst. I've complained 4 times regarding the A/C and nothing happened. I had bugs (cockroaches) in my room, many of them and they only made something after I started collecting them using glasses. Additionally I stood 2 full days without hot water. This hotel is terrible, there's a Fairfield neaby and a Courtyard. Don't book this hotel, that's my advice.

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank sohvei
ResidenceInnGM9719, General Manager at Residence Inn Tampa Sabal Park/Brandon, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2013

Dear sohvei,
Thank you for being a loyal Platinum Marriott Rewards guest. I apologize for the hot water and pest issue you encountered during your stay. This is not typical for our hotel and will be corrected immediately. Please contact me directly with details so I can assist you and restore your confidence in the Residence Inn Sabal Park. Your satisfaction is very important to me and I hope you will stay with us again when you return to the Tampa area.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

We were in Tampa due to a death in the family (we drove down from Michigan), so although our circumstances weren't the best, we tried to make the best of things and stay a few extra days to visit the area. I must say that even though the location is a little hidden, you're well within a few miles to every shopping possibility and restaurants galore. You don't even have to plan a night out since the hotel offers up a decent hot meal every night for free anyway! The breakfasts are excellent, and the evening socials are a great way to fill yourself up with good food and free spirits to boot! The room was good, very comfortable and spacious. I agree with the previous reviewer that the brownies are fantastic...and definitely take the manager's advice about nuking them for a few seconds...amazing!! One night while we were there the Internet service was out and because of our circumstances we had to do a lot of online research for the next day and we also had tons of documents we had to have copied for estate executor duties. When we went to the front desk, Kelsie and Kristina were dealing with a flood of calls, people stopping by asking about the Internet, people checking in, and other things that all seemed to collide at once. They handled themselves very professionally, and were always friendly, cheerful, and despite the stress and having repeat the same information many many times to people, they were troopers. I understand Kristina was actually on her last day, but your hotel was/is lucky to have them as employees - they're wonderful! Throughout that whole ordeal, Kelsie was still able to make copies for us and handled everything superbly. Thanks again!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Dear Dennis and Carrie,
I am thrilled that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. Thank you for mentioning Kelsie and Kristina by name and the overall 5 rating. This means so much to us. I apologize for any inconvenience the internet caused. I agree that the breakfast and evening social are delicious. I hope we will see you again soon.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

This hotel was amazing they had excellent costumer service and made your say the best they could will yummy food from breakfast, dinner and the sweets(the Wednesday fudges brownie where the best!). the room looked prefect every day no matter now messy we made it

• Stayed: June 2013
ResidenceInnGM9719, General Manager at Residence Inn Tampa Sabal Park/Brandon, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2013

Dear Rolandofromlastmouth,

I am so happy that you loved the hotel and found the customer service excellent. Thank you for the 5 rankings in all categories. I agree that the fudge brownie is the best – especially if you pop them in the microwave for 10 seconds. I hope you will be back again soon to stay with us at the Residence Inn by Marriott Sabal Park.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

I don't know who to mention first!!Ms.Lena Warme has got to be promoted for her outstanding attention to detail.She is absolutely spot on when it comes to providing outstanding,and beyond 'the call of duty services.'Kelsie couldn't be more accommodating and considerate,attentive,sweet,and patient person.She is just WONDERFUL!!!Thank you so much Miss Kelsie!!Again, Miss Lena Warme followed up with our needs and requests and we enjoyed our stay tremendously!!Thank you, Miss Lena for acknowledging our wedding anniversary with a bottle of wine!This Marriott Rocks!!!Just like the Hard Rock Cafe,not too far away!!! Cookies are an extra special yummy!!! Again, we had a wonderful time!!!See you soon!By the way,we left a Ray's jersey and hat behind and when I called,they had already turned it in to lost n found!!!Need I say more!Beautiful place & Wonderful staff!!Did I mention housekeeping is above standard!!My husband has allergies!!! Absolutely no breathing problems at all!!!A/C is wonderful!!!Beds are comfy n cozy!!Love Marriott Sabal/Brandon..c u soon!! rm.211 Mrs. Deborah Torres

Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Deborah T
ResidenceInnGM9719, General Manager at Residence Inn Tampa Sabal Park/Brandon, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

Dear Deborah T,
Thank you for spending your special wedding anniversary with us! It means so much to us that you have rated us a five and mentioned Lena and Kelsie by name. They are true gems. I am glad to see you enjoyed your stay and found the hotel beautiful, rooms clean, and the staff wonderful. Come back and see us soon. Go Rays!