Sleep Inn Near Busch Gardens/usf
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleanflorida hospitalbob evans restaurantbusch gardensbob evans right next doorfront deskwalls are thinfowler avenuesausage pattiesyogurtvery comfortable stayweek stayfirst floorfour nightsfree breakfastbreakfast was deliciousbathroom sink
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 2, 2011

This hotel was really nice. I can't beleive the service i received from the staff. They were amazing. Front desk all the way down to housekeeping was great. They make you feel like family instead of a guest. The rooms here are well kept and the beds extremely comfortable. We came down late for breakfast and they kept it open a little later for us to be able to eat. Breakfast was also great...enjoyed the make your own waffles. I will definitley stay here again when in Tampa

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank heather789
Reviewed April 8, 2011

I stay here every time im in Tampa and i will contine to stay here. The place is always clean, the breakfast is better that the normal for a Sleep Inn. Included biscuits and gray and my fav the waffles. The staff here is amazing they treat you as family and i wouldn't stay at any other locations. Thanks you guys.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank kavario
Reviewed February 13, 2011

I cannot believe all the positive reviews here. The hallways are too noisy. The doors are the worst feature. There is a lot of light at the bottom and at the door jam. Not only does this provide no dampening effect on the door, you can hear conversations and laughter in the rooms across the hal. While I am writing this, cigarette smoke is seeping into my dome-free room. I had two consecutive nights of three hors of sleep and I am sick. I am trying desperately to find quiet furnished corporate housing.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed October 12, 2010

The Sleep Inn provides great bang for the buck. Our king room was clean with a comfortable bed and all the expected amenities.

Staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was more than sufficient.

We paid $67/night by booking through Choice Hotels with the Entertainment Club discount. We felt that we got a great deal considering how modern and clean the Sleep Inn was!

You can't expect a huge, lavish room for under $70!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank VirgniaBiztrvlr
Reviewed November 1, 2009

The band had been driving for hours and we were getting tired on the bus so we snagged a reservation at the Tampa Sleep Inn. Nicole at the desk helped us out as we were extremely tired and ready to crash in the morning. We got an early check in and a great clean room. The shower was incredible, spacious and hot! We spent countless relaxation hours out at the quiet pool. After the show we arrived back at the hotel around 530am, just in time for breakfast! The biscuits and gravy were amazing! Two thumbs up, we'll be back!

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business