Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy.
$149
$119
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $178/night.

$159
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
$135
$123
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $173/night.

$79
SailportSuites.com
$149
$129
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $155/night.

$119
$109
$129
$109
$101
All reviewsfull kitchenmemorial highwayhome away from homegrab and gotampa airportvery nice place to staythe hotel managerearly flightfront desk staffone night staystovelaundrypetspetefloridachannels
Reviewed March 29, 2013

We have been coming to this hotel for many year now and couldn't ask for a better place to stay.
The staff is excellent and very helpful and tries to accomodate you in every way. Our main attraction to the hotel is the location, just down the road is the entrance to the highway so, within minutes. you can be heading over the bridge to Clearwater or the bridge to St. Pete or downtown Tampa, very easy to get around from this location. The traffic around the hotel is light (a rarity in Tampa) and the area is quiet. We will continue to return in the future.

Room Tip: Choose a room facing the front, the back faces the airport.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
mgrmaf, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy., responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad to hear that you are loyal to our hotel and that you will continue to return for many years. I’m also glad that this hotel is convenient to the locations that you visit in Tampa and nearby cities. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back every year!

Reviewed March 21, 2013

We stayed one night before an early flight. The hotel is old and cramped feeling. Our room had been sprayed with some strong unpleasant scent, possibly to cover up another bad odor? Room generally seemed clean, though. The bathroom didn't even have a holder for the soap - you just have to leave it on the counter next to the sink. No ice machine in the entire hotel. We needed the pull-out couch for our two kids to sleep on, but no extra linens were in the room; we had to get them from the front desk. Beds were OK, not the most comfortable. I was incredibly grateful that we were only staying one night. We did not use the shuttle to the airport - we had a rental car to return; so I cannot comment on the shuttle. The location is excellent; only 5 minutes to the airport. I do not recommend this hotel. We will not stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
mgrmaf, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy., responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2013

Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that our hotel was not what you expected. We do not have ice machines, however, we do provide ice trays in the freezer. In addition, soap holders are unfortunately not provided. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at tap@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

We enjoyed our stay. When we got here to check in Sarah was at the front desk. Sarah was very friendly and very perfessional. Then Sat morning we meet Linsey. Lindsey was also very nice and perfessional. You have very nice and clean place, good beds and very, very clean I will recommend your hotel to others. Thank you to all extended stay Amarillo for making our stay a good one!
Della Schooler

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
mgrmaf, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy., responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that the front desk was friendly and professional at check in. It’s also great to here that you were able to relax and enjoy our comfortable beds. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Had a very good stay at this location. Staff very professional and helpful. House keeping also very nice. Felt safe. The staff was outstanding. They also put their coffee bar out earlier then the 6:30 time for early risers which I found nice.

I see some bad reviews, but I didn't have any of these problems. For the price you can't beat it.

Room Tip: stay on second floor. Easier to get to gym and laudry room. Also quite
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
mgrmaf, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy., responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that our staff was professional and helpful. And I'm also glad that you were able to enjoy the coffee bar. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

This is our 6th year coming here. We come from New Hampshire for 2-3 months to avoid the cold winters. Last year when we left we were not to certain we would return. After checking online and seeing the name change and the info that the rooms were being updated we decided to return, we have always felt the staff here have worked hard to help with any request. Our problem last year was the rooms were dirty and non-smoking rooms were smelling of smoke and the whole area around and inside looked as if it was slowly falling apart. I am so happy we returned. First place I looked was under bed and it was clean with no dust or left over papers. Then I saw the flat sctreen TV, new curtains and bedding, the room and bathroom looked so clean compared to former years. Because we stay so long we wished there was better internet connection and more tv channel to choose from. I also think new refridgerators would be helpful. My husband really enjoys grilling each year there has been a new one but we know things are out of staffs ability to control how others treat the grills. Ayman has shown a real ability to meet all our request and always quickly and pleasantly. The real jewel and reason for my score is the staff and the oviously hard work and investment there has been towards the updating and cleanliness of the rooms. I really hope Ayman and his team get reconized and given the credit they desire. I would be saddened to have Ayman leave. WE should all remember the team is only as good as its leader. I have faith things will continue to improve. I want to say there has been an improvment in the maintaining of the pool. I love waking up and being ab le to go get a goood cup of coffee first thing in the morning.

Room Tip: I feel if a person explains what they want in a room it helps staff pick the right room. We like being on the first floor.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Antoinette D
mgrmaf, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy., responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2013

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a great review. I'm thrilled that the entire staff has been outstanding during your stay. We strive everyday to make each and every guest feel at home during their stay. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!