Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy.
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewsfull kitchenmemorial highwayhome away from homegrab and gotampa airportvery nice place to staythe hotel managerearly flightfront desk staffone night staystovelaundrypetspetefloridachannels
Reviewed January 3, 2013

I got in at 1am, the staff were very helpful and curious. The room was spacious and clean. The cleaning staff were helpful when I was late checking out. I forgot some stuff in the room and they let me in to get it. Closet doors were off the track. Everything else was great.

• Stayed: January 2013
mgrmaf, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy., responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that our staff was helpful and you were able to relax in our spacious rooms and also have a late check out to meet your needs. Thank you for again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed December 31, 2012

I just want to say how thankful I am to be staying at this facility. The staffing and management is completley professional and not enough words to express how consisting they are in serving there customer within there stay. Not only do they go beyond limits to assist there customer but they do it with a smile. My daughter and I are planning to stay there for a month and can honestly say it has been a comforting feeling knowing the fact that we do not have a permit home yet which we are in the process but considering that I am currently working for a company who one of my duties is to book reservations for my techs in the area for business I will for sure have this facility in mind when booking since i have first hand experience of good service. Thank you so much for a fantastic service and wish nothing but great success for next year.

Jackie Marran

Room Tip: Choose a room where there's no pets in your side...Only because there might be allergy issues on there part.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
mgrmaf, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy., responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm thrilled that our entire staff made you feel welcome and always greeted you with a smile. We strive on making your stay a home away from home. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

the staff during our stay was very helpful. we especially appreciated the full kitchen.this was our first christmas together and we wanted to have a vaca away from things. the location was centrally located which was very helpful

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank brobair38
mgrmaf, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy., responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2012

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that our staff was helpful and you were able to take advantage of our full kitchens during the holidays. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed December 21, 2012

The hotel is nice, clean and relatively quiet. Everything works as it should and I never experience any issues here, and I stay regularly for business. The staff is outstanding, extremely friendly, professional and attentive to my needs. The location is great for easy access to Tampa, St. Petersburg etc. via nearby highways. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
mgrmaf, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy., responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our friendly staff and clean rooms. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed December 18, 2012

The front desk staff are wonderful. Cesar helped me check in and Calvin set me up with the manager. I had some issues with my travel and Ayman the manager was able to assist me and exceed my expectations. The tv was nice. I really liked the recliner too. I would highly recommend this location for an extended stay.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
mgrmaf, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy., responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2012

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a great review. I'm glad that Cesar and the entire team made your experience a great one. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.