“Excellent Management room #307”

Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy.
Ranked #104 of 163 Hotels in Tampa
Tampa, Florida
“Excellent Management room #307”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

This has been one of the best hotels I've stayed in. The management here is really kind, and very helpful. A wonderful professional environment. Great assistance! I'll be recommending this hotel to future patrons, need more professional service workers like the men here at this hotel.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
mgrmaf, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy., responded to this review, December 12, 2012
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a great review about the employees of Extended Stay America. I'm so pleased to hear that we are one of the best hotels you have stayed at. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Reviewed December 5, 2012 via mobile

This hotel has been my best stays here in Tampa staff is awesome no complains.
Its like being home But away from home, this is my second home.
To me extended stay is my family as well as all staff. At of all the hotels that I been to this us my best number 1 option.

• Stayed December 2012
mgrmaf, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy., responded to this review, December 6, 2012
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a great review. I'm so pleased to hear that our hotel is your "home away from home" and you enjoyed our service. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Reviewed December 4, 2012

First choice to stay in Tampa! Clean, nice rooms, and great customer service! They made sure we were happy and that we were well taken care of! Definitely stay here if you are in the tampa area! Can't beat customer service like that

• Stayed December 2012
mgrmaf, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy., responded to this review, December 5, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that we were your first choice for your stay in Tampa and that you enjoyed our clean rooms and friendly staff.
Ocala, Florida
Reviewed December 4, 2012

Quite frankly when I book a room with Priceline, or another "value site", I don't expect much since I did not pay high end. This was not the case at all for the lovely staff at Extended Stay America at Memorial Highway! For some reason PriceLine mis-booked my room for the next day. I had done an all-nighter flight from California, and was so in need of checking in early (9AM, instead of 2PM). Not only did they advocate and support my plea with PriceLine, they allowed me to have a very early check-in since I had not slept all night. The room was incredibly well appointed and above all immaculately clean! The comfort and spaciousness was unbeatable. Above it all, was the warmth of Stephanie and Ayman Salem. Unbelievable care and highest attention to my satisfaction... weather I was a high paying guest or not! thank you. Will come back... for sure!

Room Tip: Clean and Comfy Suites
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our clean, well-appointed rooms and friendly staff. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Tampa
Reviewed November 19, 2012 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel for one night, and I was very happy with my choice. Check in was quick, and the gentleman that checked me in was very friendly & personable. The room itself was very comfortable & quiet. Received a phone call from the front desk soon after settling in, asking if I was happy with the room & if everything was fine. I answered yes to both, and really appreciated the call.....great customer service. Had a restful night & check out the next morning was quick. Access to the interstate was very close & easy, as
well as access to airport. Would stay here again.....with no hesitation.

• Stayed November 2012
mgrmaf, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy., responded to this review, November 21, 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so happy to hear that you received great customer service and you were pleased with the room. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Stayed here only for one night but will definitely be back soon! Due to a late flight I only arrived at the hotel at midnight and was very happy to meet Sandra at the reception desk who gave me a very worm welcome and assisted in an excellent and professional manner. The hotel offers a free shuttle service, from and to the airport as well as free WIFI and everything else you need as a business traveller.
A big THANK YOU to all staff of this hotel!!!

2 Thank Skilvi
mgrmaf, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy., responded to this review, November 8, 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that you really enjoyed your stay and our shuttle service. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Halifax, Canada
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Close to airport, suitable for business or family stay, great value , sweat suite for 60 $, complementary airport shuttle and quick breakfast, full kitchen . I will choose it again anytime when I visit Tampa.

• Stayed November 2012
mgrmaf, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy., responded to this review, November 7, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that the room was great and that you were able to enjoy our complimentary breakfast and shuttle. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Travelers also viewed these Tampa hotels
Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Spruce Street
Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - N. West Shore Blvd.
Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa Airport Avion Park Westshore
Suburban Extended Stay Hotel of Tampa - Airport West
Comfort Suites Tampa Airport North
Tampa Stadium Airport Hotel

Been to Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy.

Property: Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy.
Address: 4811 Memorial Hwy, Tampa, FL 33634-7515 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe - Tampa Airport)
Location: United States > Florida > Tampa
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #104 of 163 Hotels in Tampa
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Deluxe - Tampa Airport Hotel Tampa