Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy.
Ranked #114 of 164 Hotels in Tampa
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Very clean and the customer service outstanding. Location and transportation from airport to hotel are so very well handled and prompt, the kitchen and all utensils to cook if wanted to are a plus, I personally rather cook my meals than buying junk food. The extended stay program is very good
The rooms are so clean as well as hall ways front desk , the hispitality is excellent no complains whats so ever very nice environment makes you feel like home I would definetly come back and recommend.

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank Francel20
mgrmaf, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy., responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2012

It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. As you know, our unique suites are designed with you in mind. Offering amenities like a full refrigerator, stovetop, free in-room Wi-Fi, personalized voicemail, and on-premise laundry in exceptionally priced rooms has led us to be the premier extended stay option in the industry. And with guests like you, we will continue to thrive.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

The rooms were large, clean and comfortable. The property was a little far from food if you have to walk. They have a free shuttle to and from the airport. The biggest asset to the hotel is the staff. Everyone was very accommodating to my uncommon requests. The first shift front desk worker is, by far the best in the entire industry. I visit well over 100 hotels per year all over the world and I can honestly say; There is no better employee representing the ESA brand and the industry. I usually stay in higher end hotels, but the RNC was happening during my stay and the selection was limited. I am so glad that was the case, as any time I am in Tampa I will save a lot of money and book here from now on.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Bryan P

Reviewed August 16, 2012

Hotel is in convenient location, easy access to anywhere. Friendly staff & you actually see the manager working! Large comfortable clean rooms, equipped with couch, reclining chair, flat screen tv, full size fridge in kitchen & PUR water filter!
You are greeted with a goodmorning and a smile while you grab coffee muffins and fruit on your way out to work (or wherever). Pet friendly hotel but i did not see or smell any trace of animals. I was able to get on internet whenever I needed and print everyting at the "printme" station in the lobby. I was here for a month in transition with job and new home, If I had to stay longer I would have no complaints, staying here is like staying with extended family!

Room Tip: 1st floor is more convenient, but a bit noisy if close to lobby, 2nd or third floor you can open win...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
mgrmaf, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy., responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2012

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a great review. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed all of our amenities. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed July 22, 2012

Extended Stay deluxe is neat, however, not sure why it is named as Deluxe, since the Extended Stay regular one's too had similar features. Would say its worth the amount spent, but felt that a little more comfort needs to be added.

Room Tip: Would suggest to pay additional 10-15$ and get a better hotel. But if the distance to airport is wha...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business

I recently received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to respond. Our company prides itself on excellent guest service, so it was gratifying to read your feedback about our staff. I would like to give you my most heartfelt apology regarding the part of your stay that was not satisfactory.

Given how hard we work to provide our guests with outstanding accommodations, I was troubled to read your remarks about the bed in your suite. Please know how important your comfort is to us. We have chosen bedding that we think best fits our customers' needs, and we continue to look for new ways to satisfy everyone's sleeping preferences.

Reviewed July 20, 2012

Extended stay deluxe is a very neat and clean hotel. The employees are very courteous and kind
and always greet you with a warm smile. The staff is always helpful and make sure your stay is as comfortable as possible. I do recommend the Extended Stay Deluxe for anyone traveling to the Tampa area.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo

Reviewed July 20, 2012

Had a late flight and didn't want to drive to Clearwater. It definitely served its purpose, we got in at midnight. The party was in the hotel, guys were bringing alcohol and hanging out down the hall but I have to say our room was quiet. Front desk staff was very nice and at midnight pleasant, I was tired and cranky lol room was clean with a little odor of smoke, I sprayed Lysol and went to sleep. The next morning the party down the hall was over and pizza and beer bottles were everywhere. I had to step over them to leave. That's my only complaint but I liked the hotel for location and value. Great service, good stay!

• Stayed: May 2012

I recently received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to respond. We take great pride in offering a clean, comfortable room at an affordable price, so I was happy to read your comments about your accommodations. However, I was disappointed to read the rest of your remarks. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

It is my pleasure to provide an explanation regarding the issue you described. Every part of our hotel, from the in-room features, to the design of our guest corridors, to the personalized voicemail, is an integral part to creating a ""home away from home"" experience for our guests. Since we recognize that a quiet, relaxing environment is critical to this goal, we have several systems to ensure that noise from within or outside the hotel doesn't interfere with your stay. Although rare, there are instances where a guest may hear noises from the surrounding area. Whenever we are informed of such disturbances, our standard operating procedure is to promptly identify the source of that disturbance and resolve it. I take full responsibility that we were unable to resolve this situation to your satisfaction during your stay.

Reviewed July 16, 2012

In the 5 or so weeks my family and I have been here, we have not had a single problem. The staff is so incredibly friendly and more than helpful with our needs. In the situation of an emergency, they handle things very calmly and take the appropriate actions. Things here are very clean (ex. rooms, hallways, swimming pool, etc). I have been very pleased with my stay. "You can check-out any time you like, but you can never leave!"

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy., responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2012

Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay Deluxe Tampa - Airport. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words.