My husband and I booked this hotel because we knew we would need a room for at least a week, maybe more, and wanted to save money by cooking some of our own meals.
We weren't looking for a facny hotel, but something clean and convenient. If you stay here for more than a day or two, you will want a car.
A couple of things we didn't realize about extended stay hotels, but weren't a problem once we knew are:
1) They only clean twice a week if you are booked for a week or more.
2) You have to ask at the front desk for a pot and pan, as well as dishwashing and washer soap.
The staff was very friendly and willing to help. The only negatives were the thin towels, and that the walls are a little thin, so if you have loud neighbors, you will hear them.
All in all, this was a good place to stay.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Extended Stay, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - N. West Shore Blvd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Deluxe Tampa-Westshore Blvd Hotel Tampa
- Extended Stay America Tampa
- Extended Stay Tampa
- Tampa Extended Stay